Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #1  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 737 CA
Posts: 2,750
Default Vacancy Bid

Where da bid, Yo? Let's get some movement off in this mofo.
jsled is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 11:54 AM   #2  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jan 2008
Posts: 399
Default

Everybody saying out yesterday. Nada on CCS.
dvhighdrive88 is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #3  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2009
Posts: 128
Default

Jsled,

They have to sift through the scraps after awarding the 14-02 bumps in Bid 14-02D.

What were you hoping for 736/757 FO to IAH or EWR?

Cheers,

Birddog
Birddog is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #4  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 737 CA
Posts: 2,750
Default

IDK, Birddog. I just want to see what's what. There are Capt's junior to me in all 737 bases, so I got that going for me...which is nice. Just have to wait and see the bid, then develope a game plan in the war room. Bring on da bid!!

Sled
jsled is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:30 PM   #5  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsled View Post
Where da bid, Yo? Let's get some movement off in this mofo.
At least the CCS Vacancy bid screen now recognizes me despite being a legacy United guy. Not sure how the Seniority number on that screen works. Mine is about 400 numbers better than the ISL award. We haven't had that many guys retire since April and I am senior to all but a few voluntary furloughs and senior to all the involuntary furloughs, so they shouldn't affect it.
GoCats67 is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #6  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsled View Post
IDK, Birddog. I just want to see what's what. There are Capt's junior to me in all 737 bases, so I got that going for me...which is nice. Just have to wait and see the bid, then develope a game plan in the war room. Bring on da bid!!

Sled
and on your death bed, you will recieve total conciosuness.
GoCats67 is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #7  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Joined APC: Apr 2006
Position: 737 CA
Posts: 2,750
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCats67 View Post
At least the CCS Vacancy bid screen now recognizes me despite being a legacy United guy. Not sure how the Seniority number on that screen works. Mine is about 400 numbers better than the ISL award. We haven't had that many guys retire since April and I am senior to all but a few voluntary furloughs and senior to all the involuntary furloughs, so they shouldn't affect it.
I noticed that as well. 424 numbers for me. Can't figure that out.
jsled is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #8  
Gets Weekends Off
 
cadetdrivr's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,253
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsled View Post
I noticed that as well. 424 numbers for me. Can't figure that out.
Doesn't CCS show "live" numbers and not seniority list numbers so it naturally would not include those on LOA, VF, long term SL, and MIL?
cadetdrivr is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #9  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2013
Posts: 527
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsled View Post
I noticed that as well. 424 numbers for me. Can't figure that out.
Maybe that is why it is delayed? This would be an epic train wreck, even by UAs standards, if the seniority info were f'd up for the first vacancy bid after the ISL!
GoCats67 is offline  
Old 09-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #10  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2009
Posts: 128
Default

Jsled, joking aside vacancy bids will be limited once displacement Bid 14-02D is awarded. Get your expectations down.
Birddog is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vacancy Bid Results pilotgolfer United 45 02-10-2013 11:08 PM
Eagle displacement bid ERJ135 Regional 43 07-21-2008 07:49 PM
Dumb Vacation Question HerkDriver Cargo 5 09-18-2007 02:56 PM
FedEx Passover Pay Coffee Bitch Cargo 115 05-23-2007 09:02 AM
FedEx Vacancy Bid Open Diesel 10 Cargo 1 08-12-2005 12:59 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:05 PM.