Notices
Envoy Airlines Regional Airline

Class Drop List

Old 08-20-2022, 08:29 PM
  #2331  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2019
Posts: 413
Default

Originally Posted by BigZ
Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet - as of few days ago, don't expect anything other than 175 in the upcoming class drops.
so whats going to happen to E catraz, is it getting demolished
Chato is offline  
Old 08-20-2022, 08:51 PM
  #2332  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Posts: 65
Default

Originally Posted by Sasquatched
What changed? The recruiter told me there hasn’t been a 145 class in months anyhow.
Company announced a fleet wide 145 displacement. Plan on being a junior FO for some time. 200+ FO’s will be coming from the 145 to the 175. Could also be their biggest reason for not touching new hires without 121 time. They’re about to having a huge training influx.
SomePilotDude is offline  
Old 08-20-2022, 09:46 PM
  #2333  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 80
Default

Originally Posted by SomePilotDude
Company announced a fleet wide 145 displacement. Plan on being a junior FO for some time. 200+ FO’s will be coming from the 145 to the 175. Could also be their biggest reason for not touching new hires without 121 time. They’re about to having a huge training influx.
What if I was planning on being a junior captain on the 175 in ORD?
Sasquatched is offline  
Old 08-22-2022, 07:04 AM
  #2334  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jul 2021
Posts: 66
Default

Originally Posted by Chato
so whats going to happen to E catraz, is it getting demolished
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/southwest-airlines-swa-could-expand-to-dfw-airport-in-2025/3020887/?amp=1
duck of death is offline  
Old 08-22-2022, 10:31 PM
  #2335  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2019
Posts: 65
Default

Originally Posted by Sasquatched
What if I was planning on being a junior captain on the 175 in ORD?
Depends on how junior you are now. They had zero 175 ORD upgrades on this new vacancy bid and they’re displacing 200+ Chicago pilots. Good luck getting an ORD CA slot over them.
SomePilotDude is offline  
Old 08-23-2022, 09:42 AM
  #2336  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Oct 2019
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by SomePilotDude
Depends on how junior you are now. They had zero 175 ORD upgrades on this new vacancy bid and they’re displacing 200+ Chicago pilots. Good luck getting an ORD CA slot over them.
OCL has a standing vacancy though, do they need to announce slots?
DoesntFlare is offline  
Old 08-23-2022, 08:28 PM
  #2337  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Jun 2017
Posts: 80
Default

Originally Posted by DoesntFlare
OCL has a standing vacancy though, do they need to announce slots?
I’m being told the OCL standing vacancy is no more.
Sasquatched is offline  
Old 08-23-2022, 09:49 PM
  #2338  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Oct 2019
Posts: 16
Default

Originally Posted by Sasquatched
I’m being told the OCL standing vacancy is no more.
Just read the LOA , seems that it is true and there goes that option.
DoesntFlare is offline  
Old 08-25-2022, 07:44 PM
  #2339  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2018
Posts: 181
Default

Originally Posted by DoesntFlare
Just read the LOA , seems that it is true and there goes that option.
i don’t believe there are enough pilots between the displacements and upgrade qualified FOs to fill all 230 OCL slots. I think MIA may be the hardest to hold for a while
AV8R72 is offline  
Old 08-26-2022, 06:34 AM
  #2340  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Posts: 83
Default

“OCL”, please?

filler
SGS233 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
FMGEC
Delta
13
11-20-2017 08:35 AM
Route66
American
6
04-08-2015 06:38 AM
Bucking Bar
Major
1
02-04-2009 11:12 AM
seafeye
Regional
140
01-29-2009 06:24 AM
maddogmax
Mergers and Acquisitions
96
10-23-2008 06:53 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices