Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 05-11-2019, 04:14 PM
  #12171  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,075
Default

Hetman is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 06:14 PM
  #12172  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Dolphinflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 676
Default

TOTD?

Next idiot discussing affirmative action and white male airline hiring issues.
Dolphinflyer is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 06:47 PM
  #12173  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fletch727's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 253
Default

Originally Posted by Dolphinflyer View Post
TOTD?

Next idiot discussing affirmative action and white male airline hiring issues.
Perhaps the TOTD is the person not willing to listen to another persons concerns about an issue? And calling them names for doing so. Douche Of The Day sounds better. Throwing a blind eye at something because you don’t like the idea doesn’t mean the problem doesn’t exist.
Fletch727 is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 06:54 PM
  #12174  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2016
Posts: 6,716
Default

Originally Posted by Fletch727 View Post
Perhaps the TOTD is the person not willing to listen to another persons concerns about an issue? And calling them names for doing so. Douche Of The Day sounds better. Throwing a blind eye at something because you donít like the idea doesnít mean the problem doesnít exist.
Agreed. Letís engage on the subject.

But weirdly the poor white guys who totally know theyíre discriminated against wonít post any evidence
OOfff is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 07:15 PM
  #12175  
On Guard!
 
Meow1215's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Mar 2019
Posts: 1,181
Default

Originally Posted by Fletch727 View Post
Perhaps the TOTD is the person not willing to listen to another persons concerns about an issue? And calling them names for doing so. Douche Of The Day sounds better. Throwing a blind eye at something because you donít like the idea doesnít mean the problem doesnít exist.
TOTD or DOTD - whichever, they both work. Everyone stuck on the affirmative action and white privilege loop. Please, feel free to start a topic about the concern or cause your worried about instead of hijacking this thread.
Meow1215 is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 07:50 PM
  #12176  
Gets Weekends Off
 
tomgoodman's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2006
Position: 767A (Ret)
Posts: 6,248
Default

Originally Posted by Meow1215 View Post
TOTD or DOTD - whichever, they both work. Everyone stuck on the affirmative action and white privilege loop. Please, feel free to start a topic about the concern or cause your worried about instead of hijacking this thread.
Request granted. Itís in the Career Questions subforum, and future posts on this subject should go there. No need for multiple threads on the same issue.
tomgoodman is offline  
Old 05-11-2019, 08:01 PM
  #12177  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Dolphinflyer's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 676
Default

Originally Posted by Fletch727 View Post
Perhaps the TOTD is the person not willing to listen to another persons concerns about an issue? And calling them names for doing so. Douche Of The Day sounds better. Throwing a blind eye at something because you donít like the idea doesnít mean the problem doesnít exist.
Congrats Fletch727,

You've earned the title.
Dolphinflyer is offline  
Old 05-12-2019, 03:32 AM
  #12178  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Fletch727's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jun 2008
Posts: 253
Default

Originally Posted by Dolphinflyer View Post
Congrats Fletch727,

You've earned the title.
I disagree, it would appear you have rightfully claimed the throne. You couldn’t be the more perfect example of the type of person I was thinking of - I haven’t even expressed an opinion on the subject, yet you go straight to name calling like a TOTD/DOTD. Congrats are in order to you!

Last edited by Fletch727; 05-12-2019 at 03:57 AM.
Fletch727 is offline  
Old 05-12-2019, 04:32 AM
  #12179  
Banned
 
Joined APC: Oct 2017
Posts: 848
Default

Please make it stop. Please?
PhantomHawk is offline  
Old 05-12-2019, 06:33 AM
  #12180  
Junior Senior
 
LNL76's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2012
Position: Whiskey Papa
Posts: 2,850
Default

Happy Mother's Day to you tools!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
tenor.jpg (5.6 KB, 403 views)
LNL76 is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 09:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 07:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 08:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 08:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 10:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices