Notices
Hangar Talk For non-aviation-related discussion and aviation threads that don't belong elsewhere

Tool of the day

Old 06-11-2012, 04:48 PM
  #1611  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 820
Default

Originally Posted by IBPilot View Post
1. look at your post history...Pinnacle, mesa and others are on your list....
2. You're right i kinda exaggerated my bad...
no matter how you put it, biggest tools on earth come from Gojet, along with former places like Appleair, GulfStream, etc.

NO ALTER EGO!

NO SCABS!
Wingtips is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 05:46 PM
  #1612  
Gets Weekends Off
 
pause's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2008
Position: Frenchy plane/ Left
Posts: 338
Default Tool of The Day

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Shouldn't your comment be in the "Regionals" section?
pause is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 06:09 PM
  #1613  
Gets Weekends Off
 
pilot0987's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2012
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 496
Thumbs down

Tools of the day are the ones that have ruined this thread by posting off topic crap. Thanks!
pilot0987 is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 07:04 PM
  #1614  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Short Bus Drive's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Guppy Capt.
Posts: 1,886
Default

Originally Posted by pilot0987 View Post
Tools of the day are the ones that have ruined this thread by posting off topic crap. Thanks!
+1!!!! (filler)
Short Bus Drive is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 07:06 PM
  #1615  
Looking for a laugh
 
Justdoinmyjob's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,099
Default

Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
......now I really sense myself teetering on the abyss of tooldom....
You went crashing over the tool event horizon just by merely thinking this thought!
Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
and how I would gladly spend 24 hrs in total darkness to night-adapt if I though it would give me a 1% advantage on night landings,.
Justdoinmyjob is offline  
Old 06-11-2012, 07:08 PM
  #1616  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,912
Default

Originally Posted by pilot0987 View Post
Tools of the day are the ones that have ruined this thread by posting off topic crap. Thanks!
Agreed!!! This thread used to be entertaining.
DeadHead is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 07:18 AM
  #1617  
Gets Weekends Off
 
HIFLYR's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 777 Captain in Training
Posts: 1,379
Default

Originally Posted by DirectTo View Post
The GoJets captain (ironic, I know) who berated another pilot this morning on a flight my wife and I were on.

We're coming down the jetway and Captain Douschebag is standing in the cockpit door welcoming people onboard. Ok, nice touch. A guy probably five people in front of us, in uniform, says hello to him then walks on by. Captain waits for a few more people to go by then cuts into the line, walks back to where the other pilot is sitting down, and loudly says "Nice of you to jumpseat on my airplane without asking my permission."

To which the pilot calmly reaches into his shirt pocket, pulls out his boarding pass, and says "I'm a revenue passenger."
This has happened to me while deadheading for my company now I always take the time to say " I am xyz and just wanted to say thanks for the ride I am deadheading and have a ticket for this flight"
HIFLYR is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 08:53 AM
  #1618  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Moonwolf's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2008
Position: Sleeping
Posts: 954
Default

Originally Posted by block30 View Post
*Cool* of the day, the regional FO with the haircut and mustache that looks straight out of the Beastie Boy's "Sabotage" music video. Jeeeeealous!
Was it a awac f/o? We had a moustache may contest, you may have witnessed the winner.
Moonwolf is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 09:06 AM
  #1619  
Banned
 
Joined APC: May 2012
Posts: 1,070
Default

Originally Posted by DirectTo View Post
The GoJets captain (ironic, I know) who berated another pilot this morning on a flight my wife and I were on.

We're coming down the jetway and Captain Douschebag is standing in the cockpit door welcoming people onboard. Ok, nice touch. A guy probably five people in front of us, in uniform, says hello to him then walks on by. Captain waits for a few more people to go by then cuts into the line, walks back to where the other pilot is sitting down, and loudly says "Nice of you to jumpseat on my airplane without asking my permission."

To which the pilot calmly reaches into his shirt pocket, pulls out his boarding pass, and says "I'm a revenue passenger."

Wow.....
Slats is offline  
Old 06-12-2012, 05:17 PM
  #1620  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Short Bus Drive's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Nov 2005
Position: Guppy Capt.
Posts: 1,886
Default

Originally Posted by HIFLYR View Post
This has happened to me while deadheading for my company now I always take the time to say " I am xyz and just wanted to say thanks for the ride I am deadheading and have a ticket for this flight"
But then you'll get the TOTD...
"If you got a ticket, why are you bothering me?!"
Short Bus Drive is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Elvis90
Military
2
11-11-2010 09:25 AM
meloveboeing
Regional
5
10-02-2010 07:47 AM
kc135driver
United
119
08-24-2010 08:30 AM
exerauflyboy5
Flight Schools and Training
15
02-18-2009 08:29 PM
Busdriver
JetBlue
70
01-16-2006 10:32 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread