Notices

jetBlue Hiring

Old 12-16-2014, 04:22 AM
  #3081  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2008
Position: FO4LIFE
Posts: 1,531
Default

The draft application and application status are two different things and have been discussed on here before.

Click on view application status, and it will say received. You are good, and your stuff is still in the system.

When you filled out the app when the window was open, it saved a draft application, and it expires after a certain time, usually when the window closes. It has nothing to do with you not being selected or your app has been deleted.

Last rumor I heard was next winodw will open around March.
Spoilers is offline  
Old 12-22-2014, 11:02 AM
  #3082  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,070
Default

Anybody heard anything new on phase 2 pass emails or class date calls?

I think it's been 2 weeks since anyone heard anything.
NoDeskJob is offline  
Old 12-22-2014, 01:10 PM
  #3083  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Feb 2011
Posts: 787
Default

JetBlue will be at OBAP in April... I assume we can expect another application window sometime in late March/early April for that?
sandrich is offline  
Old 12-22-2014, 01:10 PM
  #3084  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2012
Position: Ablue320
Posts: 200
Default

Congratulations to all who got the Phase 2 email. I also received the Phase 2 complete email (11/06 interview). Early Christmas present . Looks like jetBlue University is pretty busy, my email said to anticipate a class date in the May-September time frame. Can't wait, so excited!
IH8ROADS is offline  
Old 12-23-2014, 06:02 AM
  #3085  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Nov 2014
Position: Both
Posts: 63
Default

Originally Posted by IH8ROADS View Post
Congratulations to all who got the Phase 2 email. I also received the Phase 2 complete email (11/06 interview). Early Christmas present . Looks like jetBlue University is pretty busy, my email said to anticipate a class date in the May-September time frame. Can't wait, so excited!
Got the good news as well congrats! It interesting the update email last week said classes in jan feb and march. With September interviews in jan and November ones in march.

But the phase II complete email said May-September. I guess they want us ready for any time?

I don't mind this wait atleast!
Pitchtrip83 is offline  
Old 12-23-2014, 02:37 PM
  #3086  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Posts: 654
Default

Every time I read one of the JB interview threads, I read about the unreasonable waits for "phase 2" completion, and endless questions about whether Sterling has cleared them.

How do they hire pilots?

2 of my colleagues were hired by JB. By the time they got the "phase 2" complete call, one had begun training with another, better paying airline, and another had finished it.

Their "other" interviews were after their JB interviews.

Last edited by Banzai; 12-23-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Banzai is offline  
Old 12-23-2014, 05:10 PM
  #3087  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jul 2012
Position: Ablue320
Posts: 200
Default

Originally Posted by Banzai View Post
Every time I read one of the JB interview threads, I read about the unreasonable waits for "phase 2" completion, and endless questions about whether Sterling has cleared them.

How do they hire pilots?

2 of my colleagues were hired by JB. By the time they got the "phase 2" complete call, one had begun training with another, better paying airline, and another had finished it.

Their "other" interviews were after their JB interviews.
I guess JetBlue wasn't their first choice. More room for the people that really want it.
IH8ROADS is offline  
Old 12-23-2014, 05:18 PM
  #3088  
Furloughed Again?!
 
ZapBrannigan's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2007
Position: Boeing 737
Posts: 4,771
Default

Originally Posted by IH8ROADS View Post
I guess JetBlue wasn't their first choice. More room for the people that really want it.

Where do you want this tanker truck full of Kool aid?
ZapBrannigan is offline  
Old 12-23-2014, 05:34 PM
  #3089  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,206
Default jetBlue Hiring

I'm happy at Blue, but anyone would be stupid to turn down another legacy job "waiting" for one anywhere else. Even if you were in the pool at Delta, nothing is set until you're in class.
Southerner is offline  
Old 12-23-2014, 08:30 PM
  #3090  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,070
Default

Saw in another thread, someone mentioned pilots at JB get paid 150 or 200% on holidays. Is that true????
NoDeskJob is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Freight Dog
Hiring News
26
08-01-2016 02:48 PM
RiddleEagle18
Major
1
04-21-2011 08:13 AM
tone
Hiring News
139
05-16-2010 10:34 PM
tone
Hiring News
22
04-28-2010 06:20 AM
ryane946
Major
6
02-21-2007 05:17 PM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Your Privacy Choices