Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2021, 07:08 PM   #11  
Line Holder
 
nonononononono's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2021
Posts: 80
Default

"Applied for a recently posted position about a month ago and havenít heard a thing."

Friend is dal based. shouldnt take a month. keep applying or they dont want you
nonononononono is offline  
Old 02-10-2021, 07:07 AM   #12  
Line Holder
 
Tbpilot06's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Position: CL30 Captain
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVC010CB View Post
Can anyone currently employed at Jet Linx give me information on their experience and QOL? Iím considering a PIC position.

Typical legs per day, how many days at home on average, the good, the bad, etc.?

Your information and thoughts will help tremendously.

Thank you!
They might be the worst company ever as far as getting back to people. I completed a video interview for a position on Dec 19. My screen still says in process. My opinion is that if you do any portion of an interview they owe you at least some contact. I followed up with the recruiter via the jobvite system and still never heard anything. Your experience may vary but it gives me pause to even want to work for a company with this lack of communication.
Tbpilot06 is online now  
Old 02-10-2021, 06:55 PM   #13  
Line Holder
 
Username here's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2018
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbpilot06 View Post
They might be the worst company ever as far as getting back to people. I completed a video interview for a position on Dec 19. My screen still says in process. My opinion is that if you do any portion of an interview they owe you at least some contact. I followed up with the recruiter via the jobvite system and still never heard anything. Your experience may vary but it gives me pause to even want to work for a company with this lack of communication.
Wow sorry to hear that! I too have previously used the jobvite system to message them but never got a reply. I agree that some sort of recognition or acknowledgment is owed to applicants for the time they put in to apply for these positions. Good luck with your job search!
Username here is offline  
Old 02-11-2021, 09:17 AM   #14  
Line Holder
 
Tbpilot06's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Position: CL30 Captain
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username here View Post
Wow sorry to hear that! I too have previously used the jobvite system to message them but never got a reply. I agree that some sort of recognition or acknowledgment is owed to applicants for the time they put in to apply for these positions. Good luck with your job search!
you too. Iím more upset when you actually complete a step in the process like a video interview that took 45 minutes and then they donít communicate anything. Maybe some of the 2 star ratings on Indeed are accurate for this place.
Tbpilot06 is online now  
Old 02-11-2021, 03:12 PM   #15  
Gets Weekends Off
 
flyinthrew's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Oct 2019
Posts: 131
Default

I got an email from a hiring manager to schedule a phone call. I replied several times and never heard back. Thatís really low. Itís not like it wasnít going to the personís inbox.
flyinthrew is offline  
Old 02-11-2021, 04:08 PM   #16  
Line Holder
 
Username here's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2018
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinthrew View Post
I got an email from a hiring manager to schedule a phone call. I replied several times and never heard back. Thatís really low. Itís not like it wasnít going to the personís inbox.
Wow, that is low! I think this forum is shedding some light on them for me... Good luck in your job hunt!
Username here is offline  
Old 02-11-2021, 04:55 PM   #17  
Not home.
 
Dubh's Avatar
 
Joined APC: May 2018
Position: Captain
Posts: 40
Default

[QUOTE=nonononononono;3193030]Friend is dal based.../QUOTE]

If you want dysfunction, DAL/FTW is the place to apply to.
Dubh is offline  
Old 02-20-2021, 05:01 AM   #18  
On Reserve
 
USAFPilot85's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2020
Posts: 11
Default Avoid Jet Linx if you value quality of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username here View Post
Wow sorry to hear that! I too have previously used the jobvite system to message them but never got a reply. I agree that some sort of recognition or acknowledgment is owed to applicants for the time they put in to apply for these positions. Good luck with your job search!

Its probably a blessing they didnít get back to you. They have terrible communication company wide. Their home based video someone shared is a joke because you are routinely gone the same amount or more than you are home. Compensation for days exceeding 16 isnít worth even discussing and the last 5-7 months pilots have seen a huge quality of life decrease which is accelerating peopleís desire to find other jobs.
USAFPilot85 is offline  
Old 02-20-2021, 05:15 AM   #19  
Line Holder
 
Tbpilot06's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Apr 2017
Position: CL30 Captain
Posts: 86
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFPilot85 View Post
Its probably a blessing they didnít get back to you. They have terrible communication company wide. Their home based video someone shared is a joke because you are routinely gone the same amount or more than you are home. Compensation for days exceeding 16 isnít worth even discussing and the last 5-7 months pilots have seen a huge quality of life decrease which is accelerating peopleís desire to find other jobs.
yes Iím starting to believe that I would decline to continue the process anyways if they actually decided to continue. Clearly they have a leadership issue and communications are a big part of that.
Tbpilot06 is online now  
Old 02-23-2021, 04:24 PM   #20  
Line Holder
 
Released's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2020
Position: Big & Comfy
Posts: 40
Default

Took about 4 months for me to hear anything after I applied. Been the kindest and most communicative group of people and relaxed job in aviation Iíve had thus far.
Released is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Any "Latest & Greatest" about Delta? Guard Dude Delta 200509 05-15-2021 02:47 PM
Jet Linx Questions BeechJunk Charter 3 08-27-2014 07:02 PM
Jetblue anti-union tactics Fins Up Major 245 04-01-2014 03:39 AM
Instructing vs. Regionals Ultralight Regional 88 06-27-2013 10:06 AM
I am 40....should I look at the accelerated programs? turk Flight Schools and Training 29 01-13-2012 05:58 AM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:39 PM.