Airline Pilot Central Forums

Airline Pilot Central Forums (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/)
-   Part 135 (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/)
-   -   Ameriflight (https://www.airlinepilotforums.com/part-135/17324-ameriflight.html)

neal 10-04-2018 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2681871)
Hi, there!

At your listed hours, the recruiters would likely look at you for a BE99 Captain position.

Not sure of your desired location, but if you see an opening on our website at a location that you want, go ahead and apply! www.ameriflight.com/careers

Since you'll be in town next week, I'd be happy to connect you with a recruiter. They might be able to schedule some time to sit down and chat with you at our headquarters.

FreightDogs,

I am in Dallas now. I received my simulator schedule today. I am going to have daytime hours on Monday and Tuesday of next week off. Would it be possible to meet with a recruiter on one of those days?

Thanks! Neal

FreightDogs 10-05-2018 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by neal (Post 2686108)
FreightDogs,

I am in Dallas now. I received my simulator schedule today. I am going to have daytime hours on Monday and Tuesday of next week off. Would it be possible to meet with a recruiter on one of those days?

Thanks! Neal

Just PM'd you. :)

neal 10-05-2018 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2686365)

Thanks. Sent you one back.

dualratedchoppa 10-05-2018 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by FreightDogs (Post 2686365)

You're doing an awesome service to this thread and all the pilot thank you. Any idea when the EMB120 FO position would open up in Dallas?

rpatte1637 10-06-2018 12:29 AM

Hello, I'm currently out on LOA from a regional in Atlanta and will probably move to another company once my SI is approved, since my wife and I don't want to move. I actually meet the captain requirements but would want to work in a FO position for a while since it been 2 1/2 years since I actually flew last and most everything has been VFR. I see that you have a route that comes through Atlanta, but no base here, what options would I have. Thanks for you help.

Kansaspilot92 10-07-2018 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by dualratedchoppa (Post 2686846)
You're doing an awesome service to this thread and all the pilot thank you. Any idea when the EMB120 FO position would open up in Dallas?

They don’t actually have any EMB120s in Dallas, but they do have the BE1900s there!

CWOMaddog 10-08-2018 06:36 PM

only needing Captains?

Looks like there are no open First Officer slots at the moment

FreightDogs 10-09-2018 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by dualratedchoppa (Post 2686846)

Thank you!
Likely not any time soon as we do not have any EMB120 routes out of DFW. That's what we put our regular FOs in and our only required two crew aircraft.
We do have the Accelerated Captain Program which would allow you to operate while living near DFW.

Hope that helps!

Pineduck73 10-10-2018 09:16 AM

AMERIFLIGHT BE99 captain training progam.

I meet all of the requirements, except night hours for the ameriflight
Training BE99 Captain program. I guess it’s the “pay to fly” program? I don’t. Fully understand it. I have called directly and gotten good, fast responses but still unclear how I get paid to reach the 1200 TT
Required to legally fly the job. So this is hwremi stand
-1000TT
-100 Sim IFR/ 5 actual
-175 XC 50+ Miles
-500 XC point to point
-81 night.
-HP endorsment. 80+ hours in HP airplanes.
-830 PIC
-400+ dual given
-100+complex.

When I hit the 100 night, how does the program
Actually work? Do they pay u to fly around in a skywhak
While studying mateial they send you? Until one hits 1200 TT?
I have called them but I didn’t get the full answer. Help me out
If you can please. Ameriflight seems like the right path for me.

Thanks a million for the help,
Todd.

FreightDogs 10-11-2018 05:55 AM

Originally Posted by Pineduck73 (Post 2689148)
I meet all of the requirements, except night hours for the ameriflight
Training BE99 Captain program. I guess it’s the “pay to fly” program? I don’t. Fully understand it. I have called directly and gotten good, fast responses but still unclear how I get paid to reach the 1200 TT
Required to legally fly the job. So this is hwremi stand
-1000TT
-100 Sim IFR/ 5 actual
-175 XC 50+ Miles
-500 XC point to point
-81 night.
-HP endorsment. 80+ hours in HP airplanes.
-830 PIC
-400+ dual given
-100+complex.

When I hit the 100 night, how does the program
Actually work? Do they pay u to fly around in a skywhak
While studying mateial they send you? Until one hits 1200 TT?
I have called them but I didn’t get the full answer. Help me out
If you can please. Ameriflight seems like the right path for me.

Thanks a million for the help,
Todd.

Hi, Todd!

I'm hoping I can help you out with some answers.
We don't have any pay to fly programs, especially in regards to BE99 Captains.

You might be talking about our Accelerated Captain Program - that puts pilots that have over 800 TT in the right seat of a BE99 or BE1900. You'll go through training first then we'll put you on our highest timed routes to get you to Captain mins asap. During your time as an ACP FO, we'll pay you (not Captain pay, but you'll get paid!) and cover travel, lodging, and per diem while away from your home on assignment at any of our bases. You'll be on an actual route, flying with an Ameriflight Captain.
Once you hit 1,200 TT, 50 ME, 500 XC (defined as point to point), 100 night, 500 PIC, 75 instrument, you'd become a full BE99 Captain.

Hope that helps!