Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-2019, 01:36 PM   #4881  
Ameriflight
 
FreightDogs's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinlynn View Post
I’m seeing 150 hours multi required for BE99 I thought it was just 50. Did it change?
No worries! Multi requirement for the BE99 Captain positions is 50 hours.

If you remember where you saw 150, let me know and I'll get that changed. We lowered it awhile ago and have changed the number in most places. Sorry for the trouble!
FreightDogs is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 07:33 AM   #4882  
Line Holder
 
SteveBunch's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Dec 2018
Posts: 30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightDogs View Post
Fresh out of Home Based Captain positions.
Our typical schedule is Monday through Friday, morning to evening.

The only California opening we have at this moment is a BE99 Captain in San Diego. Starting salary is year 9 due to location.

Hope that helps!
Helps a lot, SAN/MYF would be nice but a long drive every day. I don't see the routes on the jumpseat tab. Can you tell me how many hours a week the SAN position is. Is it the one base in SAN or MYF.
SteveBunch is offline  
Old 01-16-2019, 10:44 AM   #4883  
Ameriflight
 
FreightDogs's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBunch View Post
Helps a lot, SAN/MYF would be nice but a long drive every day. I don't see the routes on the jumpseat tab. Can you tell me how many hours a week the SAN position is. Is it the one base in SAN or MYF.
It's the SAN one. Lower timed route.
8-10 flight hours per week, Monday through Friday.
FreightDogs is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 05:56 PM   #4884  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Flyinlynn's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Position: Cessna 172 CFI
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr View Post
Where are you seeing 150? That seems awfully high to me.
“Position Requirements:

Must meet FAR 135.243(c) requirements for PIC in IFR conditions
1,200 TT, 500 PIC, 500 hours XC (defined at point to point), 150 multi, 75 hours instrument (50 must be in aircraft), 100 hours night”

https://apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/ApplyOnline/mobile/JobDetails.aspx?req_id=enc-16.6565502796541323
Flyinlynn is offline  
Old 01-17-2019, 05:58 PM   #4885  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Flyinlynn's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jan 2016
Position: Cessna 172 CFI
Posts: 222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightDogs View Post
No worries! Multi requirement for the BE99 Captain positions is 50 hours.

If you remember where you saw 150, let me know and I'll get that changed. We lowered it awhile ago and have changed the number in most places. Sorry for the trouble!
Saw it here:

https://apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedirect/ApplyOnline/mobile/JobDetails.aspx?req_id=enc-16.6565502796541323
Flyinlynn is offline  
Old 01-18-2019, 01:42 PM   #4886  
Ameriflight
 
FreightDogs's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Sep 2014
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyinlynn View Post
“Position Requirements:

Must meet FAR 135.243(c) requirements for PIC in IFR conditions
1,200 TT, 500 PIC, 500 hours XC (defined at point to point), 150 multi, 75 hours instrument (50 must be in aircraft), 100 hours night”

https://apply.hrmdirect.com/resumedi...65502796541323
Gotcha! Thank you!

We'll work on getting that corrected.
FreightDogs is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 04:40 PM   #4887  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
Default

I start training on the 4th for the EMB120! Any advice for training?

Thanks!
SoCalCommuter is offline  
Old 01-22-2019, 05:06 PM   #4888  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Any
Posts: 555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCommuter View Post
I start training on the 4th for the EMB120! Any advice for training?

Thanks!
Congrats!!

Worry about Indoc first. If you don't get through that nothing else matters. Take time to complete the Schoology courses they send you and pay attention to it. It will be covered on the final course.

If you want to take a break and DO some Bro study, work on the limitations. Don't worry so much about the systems. They can be confusing to study on your own if you aren't familiar with big aircraft.

Good luck and I'll likely see you around the base.
frmrbuffdrvr is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 09:47 AM   #4889  
New Hire
 
Joined APC: Oct 2018
Posts: 5
Default

How long is the contract for the pilots that come in around 500TT?
mistapotts is offline  
Old 01-29-2019, 10:42 AM   #4890  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: Any
Posts: 555
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistapotts View Post
How long is the contract for the pilots that come in around 500TT?
At that level you would be coming in as an E120 FO. FreightDogs will need to confirm this but I don't think there is a contract for those. Only for the guys who come in as FOs in the BE99 and BE1900 to become restricted IFR captains.
frmrbuffdrvr is offline  
 
 
 

 
Post Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ameriflight Travel Benefits question. Mrsmith42e Cargo 17 05-30-2010 07:12 PM
Ameriflight - Upgrade to t-prop? waflyboy Cargo 1 01-02-2008 02:05 AM
Ameriflight OAK runs? chazbird Part 135 10 07-01-2007 03:47 PM
Ameriflight Questions beech_nut Cargo 0 01-28-2006 11:55 AM
Ameriflight added to APC Freight Dog Cargo 0 11-17-2005 09:27 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:07 AM.