Go Back   Airline Pilot Central Forums - Find your next job as a Pilot > >
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators
 

Welcome to Airline Pilot Forums - Connect and get the inside scoop on Airline Companies

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. Join our community today and start interacting with existing members. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free.


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 06:35 AM   #31  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Dragon7's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2011
Position: Pressing On
Posts: 427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowSlowT2 View Post
What about 4400 TT, 2400 PIC - all C-130 variants (primarily SOF) - considering L3/Avenge/Dynamic et al
Right in the sweet spot if you have enough "community service"! LOL
Dragon7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #32  
Working weekends
 
satpak77's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2005
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 2,209
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon7 View Post
Right in the sweet spot if you have enough "community service"! LOL
all C-130 variants. Thank you for your service but remember you need to check the block and volunteer at the homeless shelter

satpak77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:39 PM   #33  
Gets Weekends Off
 
LowSlowT2's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Aug 2011
Posts: 295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by satpak77 View Post
all C-130 variants. Thank you for your service but remember you need to check the block and volunteer at the homeless shelter

What if I'm homeless? Does working around my shelter count?
LowSlowT2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 05:19 PM   #34  
Working weekends
 
satpak77's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2005
Position: Left Seat
Posts: 2,209
Default

thank you for killing Bin Laden and toppling Saddam but please note if you want your resume to "really shine" you must demonstrate some commitment to your community and volunteer work such as adopting a highway and cleaning up the trash in the bar ditch

Adopt a Highway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
satpak77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #35  
On Reserve
 
Joined APC: Mar 2012
Position: CA CASA 212/DHC-6/BE90
Posts: 17
Default

Can anyone decode dynamics latest job posting?

Per the Dynamic Website
"Minimum requirements include:Current and qualified FAA Commercial certificate (ATP preferred) with any transport category turbo prop type rating (Casa, Saab, ATR, BE-1900, DHC -7 or military equivalent aircraft (P-3 or C-130 etc.). A minimum of 2000 hours total flight time and 500 hours or a type rating in any transport category turbojet aircraft (individuals in this category must have as a minimum of 300 hours in similar turbo prop type aircraft ie; Casa, Saab, ATR, King Air, BE-1900, etc.)."

So I read this as

Commercial MEI
Type Rating in a Multi-Turboprop
2000TT
500 Hours in Multi-turboprop

or

Commercial MEI
Type Rating in a Turbojet
2000TT
300 Hours Multi-turbprop

Agree?
STOLPILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #36  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Feb 2007
Posts: 45
Default

...................

Last edited by ZAT4US; 03-17-2012 at 08:18 AM.
ZAT4US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:35 AM   #37  
Gets Weekends Off
Thread Starter
 
Dragon7's Avatar
 
Joined APC: Jul 2011
Position: Pressing On
Posts: 427
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOLPILOT View Post
Can anyone decode dynamics latest job posting?

Per the Dynamic Website
"Minimum requirements include:Current and qualified FAA Commercial certificate (ATP preferred) with any transport category turbo prop type rating (Casa, Saab, ATR, BE-1900, DHC -7 or military equivalent aircraft (P-3 or C-130 etc.). A minimum of 2000 hours total flight time and 500 hours or a type rating in any transport category turbojet aircraft (individuals in this category must have as a minimum of 300 hours in similar turbo prop type aircraft ie; Casa, Saab, ATR, King Air, BE-1900, etc.)."

So I read this as

Commercial MEI
Type Rating in a Multi-Turboprop
2000TT
500 Hours in Multi-turboprop

or

Commercial MEI
Type Rating in a Turbojet
2000TT
300 Hours Multi-turbprop

Agree?
You also must be able to hold a clearance.
Dragon7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #38  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: May 2009
Position: weekend beyotch
Posts: 34
Default

Dynamic you do get full benefits. Health / Dental, 401K, life insurance paid for by the company, and disability. Dynamic also has Dash 8's.
breakfall35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #39  
Gets Weekends Off
 
Joined APC: Nov 2010
Posts: 111
Default

If someone is willing, could you post the basic schedule, pay, basing for the 767 operating for Dynamic? Hard to find much, thanks.
bigmacdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #40  
Line Holder
 
Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: Pic
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmacdaddy View Post
If someone is willing, could you post the basic schedule, pay, basing for the 767 operating for Dynamic? Hard to find much, thanks.
From what Im told (seen) is that they are ending that business plan. No more Dynamic Airways..
tworotor7 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
 

 
Reply
 



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:01 AM.


vBulletin® v3.9.3.5, Copyright ©2000-2019, MH Sub I, LLC dba vBulletin
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Website Copyright 2000 - 2017 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1