Express Jet Question

Subscribe
7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 27
Go to
Airline Pilot Jobs in Dallas, Texas - Confidential

Confidential airline hiring pilots in Dallas. If you go to ExpressJet's website you'll find the same cheesy job description. Just thought that was interesting...
Quote: Airline Pilot Jobs in Dallas, Texas - Confidential

Confidential airline hiring pilots in Dallas. If you go to ExpressJet's website you'll find the same cheesy job description. Just thought that was interesting...
That is interesting. Sounds like us, though I wonder why it says Dallas and not Houston?
Quote: Airline Pilot Jobs in Dallas, Texas - Confidential

Confidential my arse:

"Authorization to work in the United States:
Legally authorized to work in the United States with a valid passport / Possess a permanent resident card if not a US citizen / Have the right to travel to/from the cities and countries served by Expressjet."
Quote: Confidential my arse:

"Authorization to work in the United States:
Legally authorized to work in the United States with a valid passport / Possess a permanent resident card if not a US citizen / Have the right to travel to/from the cities and countries served by Expressjet."
Ahahahaha.... good eye..
Quote: That is interesting. Sounds like us, though I wonder why it says Dallas and not Houston?
AMR flying? Would explain the confidential listing. Sound of can of worms being opened.
Quote: AMR flying? Would explain the confidential listing. Sound of can of worms being opened.
My thoughts exactly.
Quote: My thoughts exactly.
Or a typo or fake listing. Found one the other day that said Comair was looking for a few good men.
Quote: AMR flying? Would explain the confidential listing. Sound of can of worms being opened.

Sure...
Click the "map it" button on the listing. It will show you a map of downtown Dallas. They must be planning on building a new airport right there, just a few steps from the grassy knoll, if you know what I'm saying.
Quote: Sure...
Click the "map it" button on the listing. It will show you a map of downtown Dallas. They must be planning on building a new airport right there, just a few steps from the grassy knoll, if you know what I'm saying.
Or a typo or fake listing. Found one the other day that said Comair was looking for a few good men.

Guess you did not see that one. I totally agree with you.
The fleet count
We’ll be adding two more ERJ135s to our fleet that will be flying in time to support additional lines of flying in our United Express summer schedule. These additional aircraft bring our ERJ135 count to seven. Our Maintenance division is working hard to bridge the additional aircraft onto our maintenance programs and is projecting they will have all seven aircraft up to ExpressJet standards and flying by mid-May. With two CRJ700s exiting the fleet this month, here’s a breakdown of our fleet effective May 2012.
CRJ200: .……...107
CRJ700: ………. 38
CRJ900: ………. 10
ERJ145ER: …… 23
ERJ145LR: ……115
ERJ145XR …… 104
ERJ135 ………… 7
Total aircraft 404
Because of these additional aircraft, and to keep up with turnover, we will be running new-hire pilot classes for both the ERJ and CRJ fleets for the next few months. Without significant changes in our major partners’ current plans for the summer schedule, our staffing is on track to ensure we meet our schedule obligations while ensuring a good quality of life for our crew members.

7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  21 
Page 11 of 27
Go to