Pay increases at Envoy

Subscribe
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 50
Go to
If we get offered the same sh*t PSA got offered I vote no. Again, AAG over sells and under delivers. "Industry leading"..... First years make more than second years and then fourth years make the least amount. What the hell are they thinking? The longer I work here the less they are going to pay me?
Consider this a bribe for how horriable our schedules are. They need to fix the QOL issues first before they do anything else. That is the true retention method.
Underwhelming for most on property....

But buddies will be happy it includes the gummers too.
Quote: I am going off of the PSA deal since we know that all three WO get the same treatment.
Im not so sure about that. Similar, but I can't imagine PDT's being exactly the same. If it is, a first year FO would out earn a year 1 DEC (which we will be offering soon)
Quote: Im not so sure about that. Similar, but I can't imagine PDT's being exactly the same. If it is, a first year FO would out earn a year 1 DEC (which we will be offering soon)
Hmm, Mr. Trout still over there?
New pay scale is out

Now offering industry-leading pay to new pilots! | Envoy Air

So $58,000 first year. What about second year?
37.90 plus 10k retention bonus second year
Quote: New pay scale is out

I'm wondering this same thing! And also, is the retention bonus only the 1st yr of completion? What about second and third, etc? Or is it still a huge first year pay and then take pay cuts through the next 3 years?
Quote: I'm wondering this same thing! And also, is the retention bonus only the 1st yr of completion? What about second and third, etc? Or is it still a huge first year pay and then take pay cuts through the next 3 years?
See post above yours. 37.90 plus 10k retention bonus
Quote: New pay scale is out

A step in the right direction, but good question.

My guess is as good as yours.
5  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  25 
Page 15 of 50
Go to