Envoy

Subscribe
249  299  339  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  359  399  449  849 
Page 349 of 1100
Go to
Quote: Hey where will we be able to see the MIA results?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Union site. It's not up yet.
Quote: Hey where will we be able to see the MIA results?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Log onto jetnet -> Department -> Flight -> scroll down and click on Flight Crew & Bid Info and scroll down to where it should eventually say Preliminary system bid with the current date.
Quote: Log onto jetnet -> Department -> Flight -> scroll down and click on Flight Crew & Bid Info refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,re fresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refr esh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refres h,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh, refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,re fresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refr esh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refres h,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh, refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,re fresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refr esh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refres h,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh,refresh, refresh and scroll down to where it should eventually say Preliminary system bid with the current date.
FIFY........
Quote: When I went through they gave everyone $15,000 up front (minus taxes). If you got the CRJ or ERJ you'd get a check with the additional $5,000 or whatever it is now. I got my check at home by the following week.
That is good info, thanks
Quote: That is good info, thanks
I failed to specify that was back in October. There were rumors that new hires would start getting them after they complete their checkride so people won't have the burden of failing/quitting and being left with a $20,000 bill. I'm not sure if that change has happened or if it's still as I described back in October.
Are preliminary vacancy bids usually posted the same day they are run?
Quote: Are preliminary vacancy bids usually posted the same day they are run?
I just looked at the past bids and it looks like they aren't. Which is bummer. I've been refreshing that page all day.
Quote: I failed to specify that was back in October. There were rumors that new hires would start getting them after they complete their checkride so people won't have the burden of failing/quitting and being left with a $20,000 bill. I'm not sure if that change has happened or if it's still as I described back in October.
Signing bonuses provided on day one of Indoc...within the first few minutes.

$17,100 - taxes for everyone
$5,000 - taxes mailed to those selecting 145 or CRJ 1-2 weeks later

RTP candidates electing to receive the signing bonus when starting the RTP course would not receive a check on day one, but may still receive the fleet bonus if applicable.

Cadets electing to draw $5,000 of the signing bonus early would receive the $17,100 - amount already drawn - taxes on day one, but may still receive the fleet bonus if applicable.

There is merit to giving bonuses post-checkride, but some people may want to use the bonus for relocation, supplemental income during training, or to buy antique action-hero figurines. Envoy gives them that option by providing bonuses on day one.
Either be tomorrow or day after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Vacancy was not run today. They ran into some IT problems. It'll be run tomorrow if they get the kinks worked out.
249  299  339  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  359  399  449  849 
Page 349 of 1100
Go to