Executive Airshare

Subscribe
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46  86  136 
Page 36 of 253
Go to
I'm definitely interested in applying here. I wish there was a little bit more information on their website regarding pay (each seat and type), schedule, bases, etc...
Quote: You folks still on a 12 on 3 off schedule? Any talk of that changing?
we are still on the 12/3 sked....no news of talks has passed my ears as of yet. Be reminded that the 12/3 sked is not out 12 and home 3. It is an availibility window in which some is scheduled flying and others "standby at home" and then 3 hard days off.
Quote: I'm definitely interested in applying here. I wish there was a little bit more information on their website regarding pay (each seat and type), schedule, bases, etc...
PM sent.....I will be departing APC around 1600 local time and will be back in DFW around 2230 local. Feel free to call any time outside of that
Glad to see it..
Sincerely glad to see all of you fellas having interest and interviewing. EAS is and continues to be a great place to fly. I apologize to those who didn't get the gig, but I do advise that you continue to apply, I don't believe we shy away from looking at someone a second time.

Thanks for all the positive attitudes on the forums.

-MiG
Quote: MiGBoy does work at EAS despite our attempts to run him off!

Kidding.......MiGBoy is one of our many great guys here.....he was the one who helped me out when I was researching EAS. Keep an eye on him at all time.....he's a managed pilot! Haha
.. Managed pilots are indeed the equivalent to the Dark Side! Someone has to do it.
Quote: we are still on the 12/3 sked....no news of talks has passed my ears as of yet. Be reminded that the 12/3 sked is not out 12 and home 3. It is an availibility window in which some is scheduled flying and others "standby at home" and then 3 hard days off.
I was wondering during the 12 days on availibility. How many of those days are you home for the full day or 24 hours off. Thanks!
Quote: I was wondering during the 12 days on availibility. How many of those days are you home for the full day or 24 hours off. Thanks!
It varies pending the Sked and what airplane your on. The Phenom drivers are gone more than C90 drivers. I avg working 9-10 out of 12 as a 100 and 300 Captain. Now I also push for extra flying so I can make the bonus after working 20 days. Other 100/300 drivers avg less than me. Of those days, they vary from day trips, 2 days, 3 days and sometimes more.
On a "Standby at Home" day, you will have duty period and a rest period that you find out about the night before. That way you know when your availability period ends and you can enjoy an adult beverage!
Quote: It varies pending the Sked and what airplane your on. The Phenom drivers are gone more than C90 drivers. I avg working 9-10 out of 12 as a 100 and 300 Captain. Now I also push for extra flying so I can make the bonus after working 20 days. Other 100/300 drivers avg less than me. Of those days, they vary from day trips, 2 days, 3 days and sometimes more.
On a "Standby at Home" day, you will have duty period and a rest period that you find out about the night before. That way you know when your availability period ends and you can enjoy an adult beverage!
Thanks for your answer... Are you guys and gals using iPads for all your paperwork?
Quote: Thanks for your answer... Are you guys and gals using iPads for all your paperwork?
We are working on many things to in ease the QOL and workload in the cockpit......I mean flight deck
Quote: We are working on many things to in ease the QOL and workload in the cockpit......I mean flight deck
I have one more question, since you are the official spokesperson of Executive AirShare... Are you using a Blackberry or how are you doing daily paperwork... Thanks...
26  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  46  86  136 
Page 36 of 253
Go to