Any "Latest & Greatest" about Endeavor?

Subscribe
272  322  362  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  382  422  472  872  1372 
Page 372 of 2545
Go to
Quote: It's pretty straightforward. Know the overhead panel (what a specific switchlight illuminating means, etc.) and know your limitations.
And be familiar with the preflight walk around. The "operational oral" is just as it sounds, meaning it's stuff for a flight. Walk around, limitations, and systems integration such as "if you lose hyd system 3, can we lower the gear? And in simple terms what systems helps the process". That kind of thought process. That's not for a gouge. I've sat in on quite few and haven't heard that question, but it would easily fit into the types of questions asked for an example.

Expect to learn something, so if you don't know the answer, know where to find it. The APD's are good guys, so if something isn't clear, let them help you understand it fully.
Quote: No

Retention bonus
performance bonus
401k match (I forget the %)

I actually think there is a profit sharing plan at 9E, it just that there is no profit being made.
Any info on how many 900 vs 200 vacancies for this recent class?
New Base assignments
Good afternoon all. Any clue when new assignments are due to come out? New hire here, and got MSP 900's, and found out quickly this is a terrible commute from Bama. Put in for DTW hoping the commute is better. Just curious if anyone had a guesstimate when it comes out. I should start my OE trips in 2 weeks!
Quote: Good afternoon all. Any clue when new assignments are due to come out? New hire here, and got MSP 900's, and found out quickly this is a terrible commute from Bama. Put in for DTW hoping the commute is better. Just curious if anyone had a guesstimate when it comes out. I should start my OE trips in 2 weeks!
good luck, buddy. that sounds awful.
Could someone in the know please explain what's going on in the C tower? There used to be weekly Flight Ops Updates; gone. There was the weekly Endeavor Matters palaver; history. There were routine SSP emails and general ALPA correspondence about the hiring and attrition; into the abyss. Is everyone on vacation? Are they all in Atlanta? What's happening?
My guess is some major stuff going down and no one wants to be responsible for spilling the beans. As for the SSP, I don't get what the big secret is. Just put an asterisk next to cjo holders on the seniority list and be done with it. The fact that you have to send an email to an ambassador just to figure out where you are in the list is shady.
Quote: Could someone in the know please explain what's going on in the C tower? There used to be weekly Flight Ops Updates; gone. There was the weekly Endeavor Matters palaver; history. There were routine SSP emails and general ALPA correspondence about the hiring and attrition; into the abyss. Is everyone on vacation? Are they all in Atlanta? What's happening?

I was wondering the same thing... Not sure why they are being so quite all of the sudden. I've been sitting waiting for a new seniority list to come out. I've asked around and everyone seems to wonder the same thing about how it's been very quite since February
BHM to DTW there are only three non-stop flights a day, but I guess that's 3 more than to MSP.

You may have this site bookmarked already, but just in case: http://www.passrider.com/reservations/advanced-search/

Quote: Good afternoon all. Any clue when new assignments are due to come out? New hire here, and got MSP 900's, and found out quickly this is a terrible commute from Bama. Put in for DTW hoping the commute is better. Just curious if anyone had a guesstimate when it comes out. I should start my OE trips in 2 weeks!
Will a hard-sided Jeppesen case fit in the CRJ cockpit slots? Measures 19 X 12.5 X 9.25.
272  322  362  368  369  370  371  372  373  374  375  376  382  422  472  872  1372 
Page 372 of 2545
Go to