Skywest v2.0

Subscribe
292  342  382  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  402  442  492  892 
Page 392 of 1089
Go to
Quote: Is there a seat lock for new fo's?
Yes. You can probably plan on 1 year but it may be 2.
you joined a regional its more like lifelock
New IAH commuter here. I understand that skywest employees have access to the United employee parking lot in IAH, is this correct? If so how would I go about accessing it?
Quote: New IAH commuter here. I understand that skywest employees have access to the United employee parking lot in IAH, is this correct? If so how would I go about accessing it?
We don't use the united parking lot. We use the terminal parking but to get access you have to be based in Houston.
Quote: We don't use the united parking lot. We use the terminal parking but to get access you have to be based in Houston.
oh ok bummer. Thanks for clearing that up. Any recommendations for a commuter?
Can anyone confirm that DTW is where the new hires are going? I have about two mil yrs left but am trying to track down regionals with DTW (hometown) as low seniority domiciles. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Can anyone confirm that DTW is where the new hires are going? I have about two mil yrs left but am trying to track down regionals with DTW (hometown) as low seniority domiciles. Thx

Two years from now, this entire industry will look very different. Yes, SKW has a DTW domicile and it's junior, but two years from now? It's anyone's guess...
Quote: Can anyone confirm that DTW is where the new hires are going? I have about two mil yrs left but am trying to track down regionals with DTW (hometown) as low seniority domiciles. Thx

Yes, dtw is generally going to be the most junior. Ord has gone surprisingly junior recently, but basically dtw Ord and msp are usually going to be the most junior crj bases.
Quote: Yes, dtw is generally going to be the most junior. Ord has gone surprisingly junior recently, but basically dtw Ord and msp are usually going to be the most junior crj bases.

Gracias

How does Skywest inspect logbooks for new hires starting class. I know they do it first week of class for those that don't have their ATP yet. Do they add up day and night to see if it equals total time? My logbook has + or - 5 hours where day and night don't add up to total time perfectly. On my last page I subtracted the error from total time to make it equal day and night. But all the pages before that will show some error. I don't want to mark every single page with scratched out and new ink, so I just made sure the last page everything added up right. Is that ok?
292  342  382  388  389  390  391  392  393  394  395  396  402  442  492  892 
Page 392 of 1089
Go to