Republic Questions

Subscribe
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143 
Page 43 of 203
Go to
Quote: So you upgraded in a year and half? You make $100,000+ a year? How awful!!!
$100,000 does not go very far when paying for a family of 4. 2 cars, a decent house, medical bills, etc. will cost more than that. Now $100,000 is a lot of money for a single guy in an apartment. I am guessing a guy that has been there 13 years is not single in an apartment.
Quote: Lifers and CM leadership want to make Republic a career airline. Midwest rates or bust seems like the mantra. IBT is horrible in every way imaginable.
Perfectly said bro.
Quote: $100,000 does not go very far when paying for a family of 4. 2 cars, a decent house, medical bills, etc. will cost more than that. Now $100,000 is a lot of money for a single guy in an apartment. I am guessing a guy that has been there 13 years is not single in an apartment.
Actually he will likely be single and in apartment, but will be paying for the house of a family of 4 and their car.
Quote: This... +1

These guys probably have pictures in their CRJ too I am sure.
You know they do. lol
Quote: Where do i apply to fly those jets with engines under the wings? Even though I will be living with my parents the E-170 will score me so much street credit from my bros back at ALL ATP's when im facebook updating standing in front of a E-170.
LOL I know this is happening I see it popping up all the time....There are so many toolish photos out there on Newsfeeds

I'm sure I will be guilty myself though
Quote: $100,000 does not go very far when paying for a family of 4. 2 cars, a decent house, medical bills, etc. will cost more than that. Now $100,000 is a lot of money for a single guy in an apartment. I am guessing a guy that has been there 13 years is not single in an apartment.
It does if you live in ****ing Indiana!!
Quote:
And Columbus! The hidden jewel of the Midwest.
Sorry to jump in to this bash fest but does anyone here have any info on PIT crashpads? It's for a friend. PM me Please if you have any info. Thanks.
Quote:
God Bless indiana and ohio. The rest of the country is bunch of non god lovig hippies
Quote: Sorry to jump in to this bash fest but does anyone here have any info on PIT crashpads? It's for a friend. PM me Please if you have any info. Thanks.
There is one , its fuller than full.. its about time that someone gets a place and turns it into another crashpad. Pit is growing a lot with the new american flying..
33  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  53  93  143 
Page 43 of 203
Go to