DAL Poolie Info

Subscribe
8  408  458  498  504  505  506  507  508  509  510  511  512  518  558  608 
Page 508 of 829
Go to
Quote: So what you're saying is that a September 4th CJO will be treading water for another 6 or 7 months? Darn! I better get some water wings! This deep water is exhausting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubtful. Supposedly back to 100+ a month in Jan.

Quote: So what you're saying is that a September 4th CJO will be treading water for another 6 or 7 months? Darn! I better get some water wings! This deep water is exhausting!

Based on the size of the classes from the beginning of this year, I would say that you will go in Mar (6 more months plus the 1 month you've been in the pool).
Quote: Doubtful. Supposedly back to 100+ a month in Jan.

Tunes where did you hear 100+ a month in January? Just going off historical data/gouge?
Quote: Tunes where did you hear 100+ a month in January? Just going off historical data/gouge?

Past data and the hiring projection from the training slow down email to poolies.

4.Delta envisions hiring between 800-900 pilots per year for the foreseeable future barring any cataclysmic national or world events.

Quote: Correct. Nov is scheduled for a total of 40 pilots. There will be 2 flows and 15 SSP's leaving 23 for OTS.

Dec is scheduled for only 20 pilots. 1 flow and 8 SSP's will allow for 11 OTS.
There's 3 flows left for that class actually. One guy was on medical leave and is going with the Nov. group now.
Quote: There's 3 flows left for that class actually. One guy was on medical leave and is going with the Nov. group now.
Thanks for the update. Good info for the spreadsheet.
Quote: Thanks for the update. Good info for the spreadsheet.
5/5 new CJO's today. Told late may/early June start.
Quote: 5/5 new CJO's today. Told late may/early June start.
Congrats! How did yesterday go?

Do you have psych evaluation tomorrow?
Quote: Congrats! How did yesterday go?

Do you have psych evaluation tomorrow?
Nah, I'm a 12 may guy. Buddy passed this one along. No idea about yesterday. I just post what I hear along the way.
Quote: Nah, I'm a 12 may guy. Buddy passed this one along. No idea about yesterday. I just post what I hear along the way.
...and 6/8 hired today. All the sudden they told the guys today to expect April training. Good sign!?!
8  408  458  498  504  505  506  507  508  509  510  511  512  518  558  608 
Page 508 of 829
Go to