When will training restart

Subscribe
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67 
Page 57 of 70
Go to
Quote: 6 months but movement when you hit the line lots of guys leaving. It appears cancellations from crew is starting to pile up.
6 months to finish IOE ? Once you start flying say e175 at IAH how long would it take for a line ?
Quote: right now people hired in September 2019 are in reserve. It will come down as we clear the rut from covid though. But it’s a lot different from 2-3 years ago, when there was basically no reserve at all.

6-7 months for training, then possibly 1-3 years of reserve. Those same Sep 2019 hires are still about a year or more from upgrading also. We’ve got to get the machine turning again, but it’s coming
uhh, yeah, because they were the last hired that stayed through covid. You could more consider them an April hire this year, the difference in seniority is double digit and low double digit at best.

as for training, that’s the reason I wouldn’t recommend this place right now. July 26 hires still don’t have sim dates.
Quote: uhh, yeah, because they were the last hired that stayed through covid. You could more consider them an April hire this year, the difference in seniority is double digit and low double digit at best.

as for training, that’s the reason I wouldn’t recommend this place right now. July 26 hires still don’t have sim dates.
Any update on this
Quote: Any update on this

Know someone in the class they still haven’t went to sims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ejet - new hires delayed for upgrades because we have less need for Fo and more need of ca on that side.

crj - we need fo more than ca. crj upgrades delayed on sims. New hires have priority.
Can any line pilots on the ERJ side give some insight as to any IOE delays once done with training? Does Mesa have enough LCA currently and in the pipeline?
MH just went over there. I know he's been wanting to for awhile but curious to see if any more follow. CRJ however needs NH's on the line and we need them bad.
Does anyone know what new hire class is up to the sims for the Ejet now? They’re telling new guys it’s only a 3~ month delay, but seems much more than that…
huge training footprint
I'm hearing a new hire at Mesa will have at minimum of 10 months to a year to get thru training....
Quote: Our pay raise is coming guys and lady gals! Contract negotiations are churning at an alarmingly fast pace. Sometime within the early new year, we can expect to publicly announce what has been far too long to come! The skyscraper on N 44th is finally seeing us for what we are really worth. So settle in and enjoy the Mesa train ride! New hires can expect BIG paychecks coming!!
Is that dripping with sarcasm? Lol
7  47  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  67 
Page 57 of 70
Go to