Reserve for Dummies

Subscribe
13  53  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  73  113  163 
Page 63 of 172
Go to
Quote: Is there a way to block your schedule from being viewed by other pilots? Trying to look at legality of a reserve assignment and when looking to see another junior pilot's schedule it doesn't show up. Never had this issue with others in the past.
No. The whole thing is silly anyway. We have a right to see one another's schedules as no one gets anything (initial bid or any other way) without going through contractually approved means. Showing who sees it is silly.
Quote: No. The whole thing is silly anyway. We have a right to see one another's schedules as no one gets anything (initial bid or any other way) without going through contractually approved means. Showing who sees it is silly.

I don’t care who sees mine. I was looking at another’s. I can see everyone I check when the need arises except one particular employee number.
Any idea why a 2-day GS would result in 3 PB days?

Is there a way to see if one is a partial?
Quote: Any idea why a 2-day GS would result in 3 PB days?

check LC times on the icrew display or by selecting the days in micrew

If there are no reserve days remaining in the month to place payback time on and days are going into the bank, then reserve GS that is scheduled to block in after 14:30 will result in an additional PB day as the 9:30 post-trip time goes a minute past midnight.

Partial payback day on your schedule is a PR. If you get 3 full payback days for a 2 day GS, it might be bank error in your favor. I've seen it happen a few times.

If you get 2 full and a partial, then GS on the partial, it in essence becomes a full…I think
Quote: If you get 2 full and a partial, then GS on the partial, it in essence becomes a full…I think
This is true.

Or, said another way, if you get a subsequent GS before the PR, it turns into a full PB, and then the subsequent GS’s PB’s begin.
Quote: This is true.

Or, said another way, if you get a subsequent GS before the PR, it turns into a full PB, and then the subsequent GS’s PB’s begin.
...sort of. Yes it will show a full PB day on your calendar, but depending on your release time a part of that day's "PB time" will be from the most recent GS.
Quote: ...sort of. Yes it will show a full PB day on your calendar, but depending on your release time a part of that day's "PB time" will be from the most recent GS.
I’ve had dozens of rolling thunder GS’s this summer. Every single time has worked exactly the way I described, without fail. I’ve even had a CSer confirm that’s exactly how it works (though take that with a grain of salt).
13  53  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  73  113  163 
Page 63 of 172
Go to