Envoy

Subscribe
168  568  618  658  664  665  666  667  668  669  670  671  672  678  718  768 
Page 668 of 1100
Go to
Quote: I don't believe you have a seat lock when you are displaced to CA. I think you can bid out of it right away on the next vacancy, but then are held to the 2 year seat lock (1 year seat lock to flow). I think you could also PDIS to a different CA seat and not be held to the seat locks, but I could be wrong.
Nope, you're correct.
Heard some rumors of the company re-running the prelim... I know of a few mistakes that were made, I wonder how much it will change..

Anyone have an inside scoop?

The final is supposed to be out by tomorrow.
Not surprised. I personally know a FO bypassed and he had the time.
Quote: Not surprised. I personally know a FO bypassed and he had the time.

Good for him! Stay hidden, but I wouldn’t want to get caught not updating times.. I wonder if that falls under the integrity character! Not the mention the senior guys that messes up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Good for him! Stay hidden, but I wouldn’t want to get caught not updating times.. I wonder if that falls under the integrity character! Not the mention the senior guys that messes up!

Yea. He didn’t update. But was hired with lots of previous 121. Was ex mesaba.
Quote: Yea. He didn’t update. But was hired with lots of previous 121. Was ex mesaba.

I’m guessing he got the High Value bonus as well?

Quote: I’m guessing he got the High Value bonus as well?

Maybe.........
Quote: Heard some rumors of the company re-running the prelim... I know of a few mistakes that were made, I wonder how much it will change..

Anyone have an inside scoop?

The final is supposed to be out by tomorrow.
Final is up now. My result didn’t change. Still MCE.
Glad to see the system is broken! Allowing FO's to bypass it by sliding through the cracks and allowing guys in the mid 200s getting displaced. When those FOs who slid through could have saved someone who has put in years with this company from upgrading when they didn't want to.
Either move to base or force to commute.

Miami is nice!
168  568  618  658  664  665  666  667  668  669  670  671  672  678  718  768 
Page 668 of 1100
Go to