What's the Latest at ASA/Expressjet?

Subscribe
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78  118  168  568 
Page 68 of 1068
Go to
Quote: Thanks for the preliminary awards today like you promised. Awesome.
She f'd it up, as usual.
Quick question to guys working on the crj side. Are you guys allowed to fly all 3 types(200,700 & 900)? At first I didn't think this was possible at all but skw pilots do it all the time.
Bar...I haven't watched friends all that much but now you gave me a reason to.
Quote: Quick question to guys working on the crj side. Are you guys allowed to fly all 3 types(200,700 & 900)? At first I didn't think this was possible at all but skw pilots do it all the time.
We could but we choose not too... 700/900 guys then the 200 guys.
Quote: She f'd it up, as usual.
At least its color coded like a Christmas card to enhance your confusion!

Yellow: Means she doesn't know if she should include them in an award or not

Green: Means she thinks that this is right

Red: She didn't really look, but probably displaced out of seniority

Freeze Dates: She's not really sure if they exist or not...

Partner. Ally. Friend....
Freeze Dates have been thrown out the window for the past 2 years straight... there's no point
Looks like they sent it out late last night. It has a ton of errors in it. Just get the d@mn thing right people. Can it be that hard?!

SURELY, they have a computer program for this.
So it's not just me who thinks this is the most confusing document ever published by mgmt? I'm not sure what was wrong with the old way of just publishing folks who change seats.
Quote: So it's not just me who thinks this is the most confusing document ever published by mgmt? I'm not sure what was wrong with the old way of just publishing folks who change seats.
You should have seen the MEC guys explaining it to all the line guys two days ago. It was quite entertaining.

All I want to know is what award I got, and how I make sure it was done properly. This is the craziest document I have ever seen. Where is Tutt?! Shouldn't we just copy DL like we do everything else?!
Quote: Looks like they sent it out late last night. It has a ton of errors in it. Just get the d@mn thing right people. Can it be that hard?!

SURELY, they have a computer program for this.
No. It is a manual process.
18  58  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  78  118  168  568 
Page 68 of 1068
Go to