Atlas Air Hiring

Subscribe
260  660  710  750  756  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  764  770  810  860  1260  1760 
Page 760 of 2046
Go to
Quote: Hi folks I just got the email for the online assessment. To be honest I'd given up on them so I have not been studying for the assessment day in and day out. Any suggestions on where to start for studying? I don't think I have time to read 7000 pages of this thread but I will if necessary. I'd like to do well of course!
Instead of studying at this point may I suggest using your best CRM abilities to get through it. Unless you've got time to read up on Chinese RVSM and other mainstream topics that are covered? Good luck!! It's doable.
Quote: Instead of studying at this point may I suggest using your best CRM abilities to get through it. Unless you've got time to read up on Chinese RVSM and other mainstream topics that are covered? Good luck!! It's doable.
That's good info, I may do that. I'm on a trip but I could set up a speaker conference call or something.
Remember to download pdf copies of ATP question bank, and other such books, and have your buddies google stuff while you move on to answer the ones you know...don't get bogged down in a topic or single questions.

Good luck.
Quote: Remember to download pdf copies of ATP question bank, and other such books, and have your buddies google stuff while you move on to answer the ones you know...don't get bogged down in a topic or single questions.

Good luck.
Hey thanks that's great information. I'm on a trip so I'll have to set up some sort of conference call haha but I think that's a good solution. Sounds like they want it done by tuesday.
Quote: Did anyone got called today for the Feb 24th class?
Not that I know of. Was hoping to hear today. I'm a September interviewee.
Quote: Back in my day we had to do phone interviews! In the snow uphill both ways!
HEY! You had shoes...no complaining!
Quote: Hi folks I just got the email for the online assessment. To be honest I'd given up on them so I have not been studying for the assessment day in and day out. Any suggestions on where to start for studying? I don't think I have time to read 7000 pages of this thread but I will if necessary. I'd like to do well of course!
Did you do the phone interview or Atlas is not doing that anymore?
Quote: Did you do the phone interview or Atlas is not doing that anymore?
Just the email to take the test. Guess no more phone calls.
Quote: Just the email to take the test. Guess no more phone calls.
That's interesting. Maybe they are doing the test first and then the phone interview if you pass the test?!?!?

When was the first time you applied...how long ago?

Congrats by the way !!!
Quote: Back in my day we had to do phone interviews! In the snow uphill both ways!
Did you have to talk into the mouth piece while holding the handset up to your ear, after the operator told you that you had a call from "348?" LOL!!
260  660  710  750  756  757  758  759  760  761  762  763  764  770  810  860  1260  1760 
Page 760 of 2046
Go to