TMC- Travel Management Company

Subscribe
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89 
Page 79 of 120
Go to
Yeah. They had a company conference call for all employees which they opened by telling the employees that they would be muted, and unable to participate. They then proceeded to explain that there would be zero improvements to pay and QOL, and they fully supported those that wanted to stay and be underpaid, as well as those that wanted to move on to more lucrative endeavors. Fast forward to last night, they gave all of the FOs a raise to try to attract applicants, and trap those that they have. Sounds to me like they are just purposely trying their hardest to run guys off.
Quote: Yeah. They had a company conference call for all employees which they opened by telling the employees that they would be muted, and unable to participate. They then proceeded to explain that there would be zero improvements to pay and QOL, and they fully supported those that wanted to stay and be underpaid, as well as those that wanted to move on to more lucrative endeavors. Fast forward to last night, they gave all of the FOs a raise to try to attract applicants, and trap those that they have. Sounds to me like they are just purposely trying their hardest to run guys off.
It's sad to say but that does not surprise me, it sounds like something they would say and do.
Speaking of trapping first officers, here are the upgrade mins for those interested:

4000 total time fixed
3000 total PIC
250 PIC time in type
3000 multiengine
2000 multi PIC
500 turbine
300 instrument
Enjoy it boys, Ken Ricci just joined the board lol.
Quote:
Fast forward to last night, they gave all of the FOs a raise to try to attract applicants, and trap those that they have.
Aaaaaand first year at ANY regional will still be more lucrative than being a seasoned FO here.
Quote: Speaking of trapping first officers, here are the upgrade mins for those interested:

4000 total time fixed
3000 total PIC
250 PIC time in type
3000 multiengine
2000 multi PIC
500 turbine
300 instrument

ouch and I thought 500 multi pic was too much
For sure. A low time guy is looking at 5+ years in the right seat.
Quote: Speaking of trapping first officers, here are the upgrade mins for those interested:

4000 total time fixed
3000 total PIC
250 PIC time in type
3000 multiengine
2000 multi PIC
500 turbine
300 instrument
When you realize it takes more experience to upgrade at a questionable 135 than a Major, and that 135 still has pilots flying it's airplanes, that's the moment you realized, all that talk about a "Pilot Shortage" is BS. 3000 Multi? ***? You might as well throw in 6 Space Shuttle approaches in the last six months.
Quote: For sure. A low time guy is looking at 5+ years in the right seat.
Low TT or low multi PIC time. Either one will guarantee a long sit in the right seat.

Now, if only the company would embrace bypass pay . . .
And don't forget the ridiculous slide to poverty pay scale. A 5 year FO would go back to year 1 CA.
29  69  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  89 
Page 79 of 120
Go to