MD-90 going bye-bye?

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 26
Go to
Quote: When you look at the forecast growth of flying in Asia over the next 20 years, there is no reason Delta for to sit on the sidelines.

Giving our management a free pass with worthless scope is a critical mistake. Just as having over 800 RJs was an unnecessary self induced nightmare.

Sometimes you have to save management from themselves.

In my opinion.

Yes, let's let pilots run the airline. That'll work out just fine. Lol
Quote: Yes, let's let pilots run the airline. That'll work out just fine. Lol
As silly as letting pilots negotiate contracts.

TEN
Quote: Yes, let's let pilots run the airline. That'll work out just fine. Lol
Why not? It's worked so well in the past!
Quote: We can't make $ on Intl because we refuse to acquire the right kind of fleet. Relying on the 763 to cross the Pacific isn't a recipe for success. And all we see are UA, AA and nearly every other Intl airline flying the Dreamliner. We don't have that plane-type to fly these markets. All we have are generic Intl a/c to run into the hubs of our Intl partners.
Delta does have Dreamliners.. They Own 49% of these...

and the second one just replaced a 767 flight from Seattle to London.
Quote: Delta does have Dreamliners.. They Own 49% of these...

and the second one just replaced a 767 flight from Seattle to London.
...So we got that going for us...which is nice...
The Jvs are saving our bacon!
Quote: The Jvs are saving our bacon!
Every time I see one taxi by, I shout out, "THERE GOES MY BUDDY, PROVIDING ME A PROFIT SHARING CHECK, HAVE A GREAT TRIP!"
Then I spit.
Quote: Kinda gettin' the ol' "Cousin Eddie RV" image in my mind as I picture our 763s rollin' in next to those 787s.

"Ohhh...the silent majesty of a winter's morn...clean, cool chill of a holiday air....and an a $$hole in a bathrobe emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer....."

"$hitter was full!!"
"Remember that metal plate in mah haid, United?"
"How could I forget, Eddie?"
"Welllll, had to to get it replaced. Ev'rytime tha FO turned on tha ray-dar, I'd pi$$ myself and forget who I wuz for thirty seconds."
You ignorant pilots, shiny new airplanes will mean the demise of our competitors. Put new tires on that ER and get to work. True story, in customs last week, UAL passenger told he goes out of his way to ride the 787.
Quote: You ignorant pilots, shiny new airplanes will mean the demise of our competitors. Put new tires on that ER and get to work. True story, in customs last week, UAL passenger told he goes out of his way to ride the 787.
There is a reason for that. Pressurization differential pressure maximum is 9.4 psid, so the cabin altitude is only 6000 feet when at 43,000 feet. That is a big difference, especially if you are a frequent flyer.. or a 60+ year old pilot.
4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  18 
Page 8 of 26
Go to