Delta Hiring News

Subscribe
383  783  833  873  879  880  881  882  883  884  885  886  887  893  933  983 
Page 883 of 1123
Go to
August 2nd Interview date
Quote: Anyone know of a good place to study for the cog test?
Check out http://cognitivefun.net/
Great website for practicing number recall.
Not sure if this has been posted yet.

CogScreen
Once you have an interview google Ready Set Takeoff. Pay for the COG trainer and you will have ZERO problems with the COG for Delta or Fedex.
Quote: Once you have an interview google Ready Set Takeoff. Pay for the COG trainer and you will have ZERO problems with the COG for Delta or Fedex.
This. RST is an awesome website, currently prepping for upcoming interview and the resources available at RST are flat out amazing.
Quote: This. RST is an awesome website, currently prepping for upcoming interview and the resources available at RST are flat out amazing.
Congrats on the interview. Good luck.
Also recommend Ready Set Takeoff for the technical and COG prep. Got a CJO last week at FDX (and hoping for one with DAL this week) and the testing portion was almost a non issue thanks to this prep!
Quote: Not sure if this has been posted yet.

CogScreen
Watch ALL of the videos under "Test Descriptions/Examples"
If you want to land the coveted Delta CJO then make sure you focus on what matters. The two best services I recommend are Emerald Coast and Ready Set takeoff for the cog/test. If you are an Emerald coast client you can sign up for Ready Set Takeoff through their website at a cool discount! These prep services will help you navigate through one of the hardest interviews in the industry. Could not have done it without them!
Interview quals?
I'm sure this is a popular question.... but anyways...

What's competitive to get an interview on Virginia Ave. these days?

I'm at ~5800TT, 850TPIC, 2740PIC... 3.3GPA/no skeletons in the closet/pt. 61 training...

and.... I've got nothing but crickets in the inbox...

Anyone else?
383  783  833  873  879  880  881  882  883  884  885  886  887  893  933  983 
Page 883 of 1123
Go to