Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
297  347  387  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  407  447 
Page 397 of 465
Go to
Quote: You left out international pay, and 321 over ride.
14hr long call reserve and 3hr short call reserve.

Which Spirit actually has.
I wish we had 3hr short call.
When do we get the webinar info........ not till is starts?
I do have a “few” questions....
TA vote by MEC approved 6-0.

Webinar at 4p EST. See email for details.
Quote: TA vote approved 6-0.
Breaking news on APC goes faster that trying to answer load requests on StaffTraveler
Well at least we can finally debate the merits of this TA in its entirety. Gonna be a long month.

Quote: I wish we had 3hr short call.
I think Spirit’s is 3 hour before departure time, which is what we have, expressed differently.
Also, I believe their international override applies only for certain flying in South America. I don’t think they have an override for just flying to Cancun.
well 4pm tomorrow guys

Quote:
We are proud of this TA and pleased to present it to you for our collective discussion, consideration and decision. The TA provides market-rate compensation, both in the form of rates as well as premium pay and other compensation elements. Several of the provisions are unique among ALPA carriers and many are industry-leading. We look forward to sharing the full details of the agreement and hearing your perspectives, both at tomorrow's webinar and the roadshows.
Surely these guys aren't -really- proud of this p.o.s. re-tread of NK's year-old TA, right? I guess these cronies are really going to double-down and claim these rates are market-rate? I think they need to lay off of Denver's finest. This is even more disheartening to read. It's like telling me to vote yes that the sky is neon pink.

Everyone preaches about looking at the TA as a whole. Well, it's obvious. Your union is bringing forward a TA that sold out rates, overrides, insurance/LTD, real QOL provisions, retirement, and even per diem ffs, so that you can continue to work on days off in order to earn what other narrowbody domestic pilots make.

I hope Spirit happens and we end up with their contract instead of this thing.
Lol, you haven’t even seen the thing yet
297  347  387  393  394  395  396  397  398  399  400  401  407  447 
Page 397 of 465
Go to