Frontier Negotiations Discussion

Subscribe
310  360  400  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  420  460 
Page 410 of 465
Go to
This is another good one.

It's only $900 out of your pocket each year and $4500 for the life of the contract is what was eluded. My question is if it is so little, why does it always have to come at the cost of the pilot group and not the company?

Quote: This is another good one.

It's only $900 out of your pocket each year and $4500 for the life of the contract is what was eluded. My question is if it is so little, why does it always have to come at the cost of the pilot group and not the company?
That was a huge gift to the company. Saves them millions upon millions.

Exactly. Why, if it’s insignificant or no big deal, can’t we be 50¢ over industry average instead of 50¢ under?

Why am I supposed to be doing somersaults over a 1% increase in Company 401k contributions that equates to $185/month and I’m supposed to consider $150 per month shorted per diem as “insignificant?”
I can’t believe the union glorified the groups average credit of 93 hrs.

Surely they realize that we only work that much because our rates are so low. Not many of us want to keep working this hard.

I was really hoping to find enough improvements in this contract to garner a passing vote. I was looking for something to justify the rock bottom wages in the TA. I just can’t seem to find it.
Quote: Exactly. Why, if it’s insignificant or no big deal, can’t we be 50¢ over industry average instead of 50¢ under?

Why am I supposed to be doing somersaults over a 1% increase in Company 401k contributions that equates to $185/month and I’m supposed to consider $150 per month shorted per diem as “insignificant?”
But it's justified because it was negotiated as a package with other items.
Wooow this TA is embarrassing to the industry. Is the NC content with acting like a women checking herself into a battered women’s shelter. Are they that beaten up to settle for this? It’s literally industry bottom in every area. I hope the group stands up so they don’t have to be I’m arrested showing up to work among their peers in the terminal.
Yep. So much for pattern bargaining....

Even Spirit is $2.25 for DOS per diem.
Quote: Yep. So much for pattern bargaining....
I’m very disappointed with Bruce York.
Quote: Wooow this TA is embarrassing to the industry. Is the NC content with acting like a women checking herself into a battered women’s shelter. Are they that beaten up to settle for this? It’s literally industry bottom in every area. I hope the group stands up so they don’t have to be I’m arrested showing up to work among their peers in the terminal.
I think the personal insults are unnecessary, if you thought you could have done better I guess you should have gotten involved early instead of whining after the fact. I’m supremely disappointed with some parts of this contract, important parts like payrates, retirement and reassignment language. But resorting to personal insults is below the belt.
310  360  400  406  407  408  409  410  411  412  413  414  420  460 
Page 410 of 465
Go to