June COLA

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 9
Go to
Quote: To do that would have been a work action. That said, it would have been nice if everyone who wasn't working on the 19th had walked with us.

The fastest way to a strike is to be blameless in this process.

Interesting.. when you pick up every vja in sight. The company "go to." Even under cutting your colleagues. And it's not a new thing. Not only out of DEN but now you commute all over to MCO and ORD to under cut those pilots too. Nice work!

I will second whoever said that if you have all that free time to vja in DEN and the other two bases, maybe help out the cause and do something for the union. I guarantee they need the help.

Wow.....

PS...I am for certain that a boat in Florida doesn't constitute a family crisis.
Quote: Interesting.. when you pick up every vja in sight. The company "go to." Even under cutting your colleagues. And it's not a new thing. Not only out of DEN but now you commute all over to MCO and ORD to under cut those pilots too. Nice work!

I will second whoever said that if you have all that free time to vja in DEN and the other two bases, maybe help out the cause and do something for the union. I guarantee they need the help.

Wow.....

PS...I am for certain that a boat in Florida doesn't constitute a family crisis.
I had no idea you could even vja at another base.
Have you seen what's going on at Spirit? Looks like they've cancelled 50 plus flights a day for last few days because pilots aren't picking up VJA / open trips.
Quote: Have you seen what's going on at Spirit? Looks like they've cancelled 50 plus flights a day for last few days because pilots aren't picking up VJA / open trips.
Now that's interesting. Especially if it speeds up negotiations.
I will back up MikeHoncho with FaultPush. FaultPush will undercut anybody for an extra dime. How is that family crisis coming with that nice sailboat of yours? Why don't you do something for your pilot group(union) for once. Snagging every trip from other bases consistently is your new motto. At least you did show up for the picket event. I was surprised you didn't pick up that VJA in MCO the day of the picket!
It's more like 80+ a day. It's kind of a big deal
Something like 300 flights cancelled in the last few days. It's a full on meltdown. Get your pop corn and see what goes down!
Quote: It's more like 80+ a day. It's kind of a big deal
Something like 300 flights cancelled in the last few days. It's a full on meltdown. Get your pop corn and see what goes down!
Quote:
Hahaha!
Yes that
I find this interesting. I spend as much of my summer on my boat and don't pick up any trips. It's been that way for a years. Is that a work action? I'm sure in the companies eyes it is.

What's really sad is that management could fix this very quickly with a new contract. (If that's what's going on at NK). But the company would rather spend time, money, and effort in paying their lawyers to go after the pilots instead of just sitting down and busting out a contract and fixing the root of the problem.

At lease we know what we at F9 have to look forward to.
Quote: It's more like 80+ a day. It's kind of a big deal
Any idea what that is percentage wise of overall flights ?
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 
Page 5 of 9
Go to