Piedmont Airlines News & Rumors

Subscribe
235  285  325  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  345  385  435 
Page 335 of 697
Go to
Quote: He’s a capt at AA already. By far the best comments ever on the pdt pages. The crash of the USS Elliot definitely was a top 10.

The No. Lib. one, if I recall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The No. Lib. one, if I recall?

Yeah, that was non redeemable showing in my book. Seems like he gets blacked out and comments on the Facebook group for a company he no longer works for, that is primary pilots he doesn’t know. It’s legendary in the same sense as a 25 year old at a high school party
Quote: Yeah, that was non redeemable showing in my book. Seems like he gets blacked out and comments on the Facebook group for a company he no longer works for, that is primary pilots he doesn’t know. It’s legendary in the same sense as a 25 year old at a high school party
Jk heard he’s cool
Quote: Jk heard he’s cool

He’s very uncensored on social media. He’s always been professional at work and a good pilot. He did help us to get where we are with respect to the flow.

Quote: He’s very uncensored on social media. He’s always been professional at work and a good pilot. He did help us to get where we are with respect to the flow.

Hes the man. Absolutely one of the best people to fly with.
Quote: Jk heard he’s cool
That was pretty funny. I pdt was very close to just shutting down before we got the last CBA. wout him and MB we might all be at a different carrier. He was public enemy #1 in SFs eyes for years and years. But, he was always 3 steps ahead of him. Dude has big stones for sure. Learned more about the Dash in 15 minutes drinking w him before sims than I did during my entire NH training. Thanks for not bailing when you could have and making pdt as good as you could for everyone. Would have made a epic MEC.
Electronic Weight and Balance, check.
Digital Releases?
Quote: Electronic Weight and Balance, check.
Digital Releases?
You expect this to happen overnight?
Quote: You expect this to happen overnight?
Yea, absolutely. You don't? I was attempting to see if anyone heard any rumors of the company working on them. Calm down friend.
Quote: Yea, absolutely. You don't? I was attempting to see if anyone heard any rumors of the company working on them. Calm down friend.
The next big project is Cat II approaches and then redesigning the maintenance logcan.
235  285  325  331  332  333  334  335  336  337  338  339  345  385  435 
Page 335 of 697
Go to