AA Class Drops

Subscribe
71  121  161  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  181  221  271 
Page 171 of 281
Go to
Quote: Just curious.
So am I but he isn’t willing to respond. Sounds to me like they get a few things that carry over. Not a bad deal at all.
Quote: So am I but he isn’t willing to respond. Sounds to me like they get a few things that carry over. Not a bad deal at all.
Pilots flowing from Eagle/Envoy up until a point in 2017 were able to carry over their years of service for vacation purposes. So you had Eagle flows able to bid several weeks of vacation right off the bat. That has since ended. Flows are considered new hires in every aspect with the exception of 2 items: 1. The 16% DC starts day one (extremely valuable). 2. Years of service transfer for determining eligibility for retirement travel benefits.
Next class drop?
Quote: Pilots flowing from Eagle/Envoy up until a point in 2017 were able to carry over their years of service for vacation purposes. So you had Eagle flows able to bid several weeks of vacation right off the bat. That has since ended. Flows are considered new hires in every aspect with the exception of 2 items: 1. The 16% DC starts day one (extremely valuable). 2. Years of service transfer for determining eligibility for retirement travel benefits.
Is this for all flows or only for Envoy?
Quote: Is this for all flows or only for Envoy?
All flows.....
What dental insurance does AA have? How is the dental insurance?

For pilots flowing from a WO, I assume your deductible and the amount they pay resets also. Am I correct on this?
Quote: What dental insurance does AA have? How is the dental insurance?

For pilots flowing from a WO, I assume your deductible and the amount they pay resets also. Am I correct on this?
Yes your annual deductible resets to 0 paid for the year

It's thru BC/BS. It's decent for normal stuff. Routine cleanings + xrays are free and I did have a cavity filled for $50 IIRC. I chose the white filler, the metal stuff was free.

The Dental is through MetLife. I do believe it does reset. Still $1500 per year is still too low.....At least in my family
March 19 drop
1 PHL 190
2 BOS 737
6 DCA 737
2 LAX 737
8 LGA 737
11 PHL 320
4 PHX 320
2 MIA 320

36 total
71  121  161  167  168  169  170  171  172  173  174  175  181  221  271 
Page 171 of 281