C Series Info

Subscribe
27  77  117  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  137  177  227 
Page 127 of 396
Go to
Quote: It just depends on how much you like to hold the stick.

If you like to hold it a lot- C Series.

If you don't like to hold it a lot- Airbus.

If you like to use both hands- Boeing.
I've heard (and read) that the CSeries has a much more sensitive or tactile feel to it vs the Airbus sidestick. Check out this video showing the use of the sidestick on an AirBaltic CS300:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ce0je_K_Y
Quote: I've heard (and read) that the CSeries has a much more sensitive or tactile feel to it vs the Airbus sidestick. Check out this video showing the use of the sidestick on an AirBaltic CS300:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ce0je_K_Y
I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what is your deal with the CSeries? I'm an airplane dork too, but I can hardly muster 10% of the interest you seem to have in this aircraft. Your unadulterated praise for everything CSeries makes you come across as a human embodiment of a corporate advertisement campaign. I don't know, maybe just once try responding with a joke instead of a link to a video about how awesome the newest version of a flying tube with seats is.
It's a C*U control law, same as the 777/787.
Quote: I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what is your deal with the CSeries? I'm an airplane dork too, but I can hardly muster 10% of the interest you seem to have in this aircraft. Your unadulterated praise for everything CSeries makes you come across as a human embodiment of a corporate advertisement campaign. I don't know, maybe just once try responding with a joke instead of a link to a video about how awesome the newest version of a flying tube with seats is.
He gets a buck (albeit a Canadian buck) every time he mentions C Series in a post. If he posts a video he gets a Toonie. He will be retired off this before the first C Series flies at DAL. 😜
Quote: I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what is your deal with the CSeries? I'm an airplane dork too, but I can hardly muster 10% of the interest you seem to have in this aircraft. Your unadulterated praise for everything CSeries makes you come across as a human embodiment of a corporate advertisement campaign. I don't know, maybe just once try responding with a joke instead of a link to a video about how awesome the newest version of a flying tube with seats is.
I've watched this CSeris program since its inception years and years ago. While most of us are jaded over time, I am still fascinated by aviation and I clearly enjoy talking about it. I have responded with jokes in the past - but I like to inform people and videos sometimes do a better job because not everyone knows where to source good information - whether you find my posts entertaining or not doesn't matter to me.
Glad I'm not the only one wondering that

Though I will admit he has made me a lot more pumped up about the plane with his posts. But puddy you are the definition of a live c series infomercial
He gets free Tim Horton’s for life.
I keep waiting for D.P. to start throwing around words like "starship" and "renaissance."
I will never fly the C Series but I appreciate DPs enthusiasm and technical info he brings to this board. He seems to be able to joke as well as being able to be the butt of one. I hope he keeps this stuff coming. To me, it has been an interesting saga so far.
Quote: I will never fly the C Series but I appreciate DPs enthusiasm and technical info he brings to this board. He seems to be able to joke as well as being able to be the butt of one. I hope he keeps this stuff coming. To me, it has been an interesting saga so far.
I'll second that. As the OP, I welcome his continued interest in the topic. And what a crazy story it's turned out to be...
27  77  117  123  124  125  126  127  128  129  130  131  137  177  227 
Page 127 of 396
Go to