C Series Info

Subscribe
145  195  235  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  255  295  345 
Page 245 of 396
Go to
Quote: I heard a guy caught a nasty case of Herpes through a ship set headset just last week. Spread the word!
I honestly can't understand how anyone would touch a shipset with a hazmat suit.
Quote: I honestly can't understand how anyone would touch a shipset with a hazmat suit.

Yep and then leave it out for the next guy to put up.
Quote: Yeah except if the other guy is wearing the ship headset he can’t hear a word you are saying through the bose... at least that seems to be the case for me on the bus.
You could be courteous and buy a second Bose for the other guy to use and that would solve the ship-set issue. 😁
Quote: You could be courteous and buy a second Bose for the other guy to use and that would solve the ship-set issue. 😁
And i always leave my half consumed bottle of water for the next pilot. No sense having it go2 waste.
And a half full trash bag
Quote: And i always leave my half consumed bottle of water for the next pilot. No sense having it go2 waste.
727 S/Os would courteously leave a half-eaten sandwich in their desk for the next guy. A note was unnecessary, since you could smell it from the jetway.
Quote: And a half full trash bag
Well i like to think of it as half empty....cuz im a happy sort of pilot.....
Quote: Well i like to think of it as half empty....cuz im a happy sort of pilot.....
Sustainable gray bag usage is really the "green" thing to do. 😁
Quote: Has the Company published any delivery or EIS dates yet?

One would think that enough time has passed.

I'm thinking that the EIS would have been late anyway due to the problems with the IFE development and certification. (Picked this up on airliners)
Doesn't look like they're delivering much of anything right now. Wonder how far back Delta is? They mention on that site you reference not having enough building space, maybe only 3 or 4 lines?
Quote: And i always leave my half consumed bottle of water for the next pilot. No sense having it go2 waste.
Also share your forks. Saves plastic. Saves the world. Saves the cheerleader.
145  195  235  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  255  295  345 
Page 245 of 396
Go to