United looking at ExpressJet article...

Subscribe
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 30
Go to
Then good luck. But i bet Inc locks in some “no compete” clause that wont hurt them ling run.. maybe that will be the home for the rest of your 700’s.
Quote: Then good luck. But i bet Inc locks in some “no compete” clause that wont hurt them ling run.. maybe that will be the home for the rest of your 700’s.
That'll work until OO can't fly their contracts and majors start asking questions. Why pay a contract carrier who demands more when you have an easily controlled in house option? That's why DL and AA throw money at theirs, it's keeping cash in their company essentially while having total operational control. I could easily see UAL working to make a pseudo WO
XJT won't be an airline after 2018 if we continue to be run into the ground by stINC. If United (or frankly anybody else) takes ownership we will be better off. We are done with Delta and our AA operation is too small to viable in the long-term. The only thing left is United so we're better off if United has a vested interest in us imho.
Quote: Exactly. SkyWest can keep their "diversified" flying, 1% pay raise, and zero pathways to a major.

They can have DFW for all I care, if this means XJT will become 100% wholly owned.
Delta once owned CMR and ASA 100%. Just saying...
If United waits another 2 months they probably can have Xjt for free. It won’t be worth anything by then.
Quote: If United waits another 2 months they probably can have Xjt for free. It won’t be worth anything by then.
That's what they are waiting for.
Quote: If United waits another 2 months they probably can have Xjt for free. It won’t be worth anything by then.
Thats what Skywest should have done originally... just saying.
Quote: Delta once owned CMR and ASA 100%. Just saying...
Different times. Now Delta owns EDV and look what they're doing. Look at WOs at AA too. Also makes 0 sense to spend millions to acquire a dwindling airline only to shut it down. StINC is already doing a crackerjack job at that.
Good things coming!
If United wants to buy ExpressJet their is nothing Skywest can do to stop it. BIG IF.

Just like when Delta told Skywest to buy ASA or lose all Delta flying.

701EV
1  2  3  4  5  6  12 
Page 2 of 30
Go to