101 Reasons to Not Work For ACMIs (ABX, ATI,

Subscribe
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39 
Page 29 of 46
Go to
Quote: It is at ABX, and the flow chart says its ok so its ok!
Screen shot it and ASAP it. Better, have your union take it to the FAA. Let them earn their money.

Whitlow letter from 2000 is governing interpretation. Hasn’t changed.
Quote: Screen shot it and ASAP it. Better, have your union take it to the FAA. Let them earn their money.

Whitlow letter from 2000 is governing interpretation. Hasn’t changed.
Potential new hires are you reading this show? Argument over if it's legal to schedule a pilot for 8 hour duty after sitting reserve for 16 hours!!!!! Some pilots and management think this is perfectly fine! Just go somewhere that this isn't an issue!
Damn, I’ll just stay at my regional.
Quote: Damn, I’ll just stay at my regional.

Most all regionals are better then ABX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[QUOTE=johnny150;2785892]Most all regionals are better then ABX

Still no ice inany of the flights! That's how much they care about employees!

4 years no contract
No airplanes scheduled to grow
Company asking for concessions!
President who threatens shut down all the time!
25 year upgrade

Please do yourself a favor and go to work for a real airline.
[QUOTE=ACMItrash;2789831]
Quote: Most all regionals are better then ABX

Still no ice inany of the flights! That's how much they care about employees!

4 years no contract
No airplanes scheduled to grow
Company asking for concessions!
President who threatens shut down all the time!
25 year upgrade

Please do yourself a favor and go to work for a real airline.
Your line of crap has gotten old. Anyone that has read the cargo pages here while searching out info on different companies has seen your crying a** rants and realize your not happy where you are. And yet you don’t leave. Why not? I’m sure if you act this way in the cockpit that your cohorts wish you would move on too.
Hi sorry Line is correct! You must be management trying to put lipstick on a pig! It’s still a pig!
Quote: Hi sorry Line is correct! You must be management trying to put lipstick on a pig! It’s still a pig!
So true. Management is getting so deparate they employ office people to try and combat the facts here. It's simple.

The pay at acmi carriers is much less
17 day in a row schedules
Record number of Grievances
No contract at abx for over 4 years
Over 50% quit within the first 2 years
Several pilots have failed new hire training
New hires have been told for 3 years a new contract is soon to be had
Abx has lost airplanes and has no new airplanes scheduled for delivery

The facts are the facts!!!
Quote: Potential new hires are you reading this show? Argument over if it's legal to schedule a pilot for 8 hour duty after sitting reserve for 16 hours!!!!! Some pilots and management think this is perfectly fine! Just go somewhere that this isn't an issue!
yikes.

Quote: So true. Management is getting so deparate they employ office people to try and combat the facts here.
Yeah..that's it.

Quote:
The pay at acmi carriers is much less
That has never been in dispute.

Quote:
17 day in a row schedules
...for which you negotiated. CBA 13.D.4.b:

"Fifty percent (50%) or greater of the Regular Lines of Time, in each aircraft type, seat position and Domicile, shall contain a minimum of one (1) thirteen (13) day block of Days Off in a thirty (30) day Bid Period or one (1) fourteen (14) day block of Days Off in a thirty-one (31) day Bid Period."

And 13.H.1:
"Reserve Lines of Time shall be constructed with fifty percent (50%) or greater, of the Reserve Line(s) of Time containing a minimum of one (1) thirteen (13) day block of Days Off in a thirty (30) day Bid Period or one (1) fourteen (14) day block of Days Off in a thirty-one (31) day Bid Period."
Don't like it? Don't bid it. And ABX is hardly the only place you'll find schedules like that.
19  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  39 
Page 29 of 46
Go to