JetBlue finally has come to the table

Subscribe
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57 
Page 7 of 58
Go to
Sorry but even with a quality TA it will take me 13 years to offer any goodwill in return. That’s how long it took me personally to get to where we are. Let that sink in. Everyone is different and I hate to be jaded but a good TA doesn’t nulllfy all the abuses B6 has performed on our pilot group. A solid TA just stops the bleeding for now
3A, time and a half above 70hrs, profit sharing, healthcare, vacation. It will take a long time to recoup all the loses
Quote: Sorry but even with a quality TA it will take me 13 years to offer any goodwill in return. That’s how long it took me personally to get to where we are. Let that sink in. Everyone is different and I hate to be jaded but a good TA doesn’t nulllfy all the abuses B6 has performed on our pilot group. A solid TA just stops the bleeding for now
3A, time and a half above 70hrs, profit sharing, healthcare, vacation. It will take a long time to recoup all the loses
Uhhh for real?

Yes yes. The world owes you for your 13 years of jetblue service.

Pilots really are pathetic.
Quote: Sorry but even with a quality TA it will take me 13 years to offer any goodwill in return. That’s how long it took me personally to get to where we are. Let that sink in. Everyone is different and I hate to be jaded but a good TA doesn’t nulllfy all the abuses B6 has performed on our pilot group. A solid TA just stops the bleeding for now
Did you volunteer or help our MEC? Let this sink in. Life is short. Please leave and thank the NC on your way out. Better yet, they deserve better than to hear from you, just leave...
Are you guys serious? You guys think its ok to stow your lanyards just because we get a contract? Your MEC and NC thanks you. Yes pilots are unbelievable. Sorry but I think every pilot should keep wearing their lanyards till they retire. Let that sink in every time a pilot waives their contract, after the all the work they/we have put in. My integrity doesn't vanquish because we get a TA.
Quote: Did you volunteer or help our MEC? Let this sink in. Life is short. Please leave and thank the NC on your way out. Better yet, they deserve better than to hear from you, just leave...
+10 on this.

But it “personally” took him 13 years to get to where he is today. So yeah def feel bad for him.. the world owes him everything?

Must be one of those guys who can’t leave (list X number of excuse why he cannot leave)

Again 311, you fit in the pilots are “unbelievable category”. be happy a bunch of your peers gave of their time for the last 3 years to make this happen for you.
Quote: I agree once this is all done that would be a nice option.
I hate hate hate lanyards (I know I’m odd) I would love to go back to the clip thing. But it’s not over yet.
I’m looking forward to ditching the lanyard too. Will happily break it out when contract time rolls around again. For now getting rid of the bag tags, stickers and just signed up for some VDA...yay money!

Hopefully guys quit trolling the pool folks as well…that sh!t is just Junior High School / embarrassing….
If I had 4 hands I would do a quadruple face palm. For so many reasons.
Quote: If I had 4 hands I would do a quadruple face palm. For so many reasons.
Oh yah yah. But your hands are full of trash from picking up the cabin...
You guys are missing the point here. For those of us who have been at Jetblue for this length of time we have been lied to and abused almost our entire tenure. What N311JB is saying is not wrong. A TA, no matter how good, doesn't simply erase the lies and abuse. Its not that easy for us of us to forgive and forget. Those of you who have been here a shorter length of time may not understand and thats ok but try and respect the the opinion of someone who has been beat down by this airline. He'll get there, as Im sure I will as well, but this place still means something different now than it did in the beginning.

Just a thought.
Quote: Uhhh for real?

Yes yes. The world owes you for your 13 years of jetblue service.

Pilots really are pathetic.
You a 13 yr guy as well?
Let him have his resentments- B6 created this environment. It will probably subside, but it'll take time-and btw, we have NOTHING yet.
Lets read, ratify and then tear each other apart- the way its meant to be
3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  17  57 
Page 7 of 58
Go to