ABX spooling down

Subscribe
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 32
Go to
Soapies lap dog SB is trying to get on with UPS. The rats are abandoning ship!
We can only hope
Soaper, this guy is like herpes. He doesn’t go away. He did really well at OH. OH was the most profitable airline in the WORLD, and now doesn’t exist. Let’s hire someone from flight ops management from that company...
ABX is like Michael Myers. It just won't die.
SB has a snowballs chance in hell of getting hired at UPS. We have friends there and the phone calls have been made. Keep to real estate SB!
DHL Bulling
Good Evening,

Last night we received word that DHL had a vehicle towed from the Building 6 parking lot. Today we inquired about the vehicle that was towed. DHL said, no vehicle has been towed because they were parked in the Building 6 parking lot for too long. Either the vehicle was repossessed or needed maintenance.

Until additional parking passes become available, if you park in the pilot parking lot area, Building 6 Security requests that you provide the them your vehicle license plate number, and make and model of your car.

At this time DHL has no formal procedure when the pilot parking lot area is full, but they suggest using the Building 6 normal parking lot.

Thank you for your debriefs, they are making a difference.

Warm regards

My I sugest that our management or lack there of stand up for their pilots...
And tell DH F ing L that if they don't have parking for their pilots
Then don't expect anything to move on time or DHL time

If you don't give us the tools we can't do the job

Grab a pair management time to do your job

Guessing others will if you won't
check the job boards
Quote: Good Evening,

Last night we received word that DHL had a vehicle towed from the Building 6 parking lot. Today we inquired about the vehicle that was towed. DHL said, no vehicle has been towed because they were parked in the Building 6 parking lot for too long. Either the vehicle was repossessed or needed maintenance.

Until additional parking passes become available, if you park in the pilot parking lot area, Building 6 Security requests that you provide the them your vehicle license plate number, and make and model of your car.

At this time DHL has no formal procedure when the pilot parking lot area is full, but they suggest using the Building 6 normal parking lot.

Thank you for your debriefs, they are making a difference.

Warm regards

My I sugest that our management or lack there of stand up for their pilots...

If you don't give us the tools we can't do the job

Grab a pair management time to do your job

Guessing others will if you won't
check the job boards

That's a dream to suggest management at an ACMI carrier stands up for pilots. They act like it's the 3rd grade and you're stupid. They would rather threaten to fire or disciple you than work with you. 4th q going to be fun. SEPT 7 LOL
Quote: My I sugest that our management or lack there of stand up for their pilots...
Maybe you missed the part where a large section of the parking lot was blocked off and monitored by security just for pilot parking.
Perhaps you didn't realize DH F ing L has not had enough red passes for the pilots for the last 3 weeks
F ing geniuos company

German
I would say polish

Let me revise...
highly educated polish with no common sense

If there is a way to do it wrong DH F ing L. comes through with flying color's
YELLOW
Quote: Perhaps you didn't realize DH F ing L has not had enough red passes for the pilots for the last 3 weeks
F ing geniuos company

German
I would say polish

Let me revise...
highly educated polish with no common sense

If there is a way to do it wrong DH F ing L. comes through with flying color's
YELLOW
Are you saying they kept pilots out of that area because they didn’t have any more laminated pink cards? I hadn’t heard anything about that.

Oh, right - I forgot I’m in the perpetual outrage forum. Sorry to interrupt. Carry on.
7  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  27 
Page 17 of 32
Go to