Time for new thread!! TA passes 90%

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 14
Go to
Quote: What did the language of the TA say? You’re supposed to get 20 175s with options for 20 more or something like that?

I though UA announced 25 175s?

You are correct. It is a minimum of 20 (if we can't staff enough by the time UAL wants them in service) other wise it is 25 total a/c. It was all contingent on the pilot TA passing which it did.
Quote: UAL announced 25, but only 20 are contingent in the Xjet TA. 25 700’s are definitely going away between Mesa and GoJet - just maybe not all to Xjet.

More false information from you once again. Quit posting what you think are the facts.
Quote: What did the language of the TA say? You’re supposed to get 20 175s with options for 20 more or something like that?

I though UA announced 25 175s?
The “first rights” was in the old CPA for XTJ long before OO owned them and before the UA merger...
Quote: You are correct. It is a minimum of 20 (if we can't staff enough by the time UAL wants them in service) other wise it is 25 total a/c. It was all contingent on the pilot TA passing which it did.
Exactly........
We can staff them. The hardest part will be finding simulators.
Quote: We can staff them. The hardest part will be finding simulators.
Yes, but it will mean parking 145’s.
Quote: Yes, but it will mean parking 145’s.

And 700's from DFW.
Quote: Yes, but it will mean parking 145’s.
Or CRJ’s. A majority of pilots on the seniority list are already typed on the 145. It would be easier to transition CRJ pilots to the other fleet. It was stated by Greg/Terry the only reason we went with the CRJ200 was the zero spool up time. But who knows. See you in ORD next week after I finish requal from my medical leave.
Quote: And 700's from DFW.
The XE system has 1120 line bidding pilots. 6 crews per a/c would mean approx 93 a/c could be staffed. Subtract 64 pilots for KA for classes thru end of 01/19 you're down to 88 a/c.

Oh yeah KA is coming back for round 3 in October. How many are leaving for CPP per month?

I also heard KA is coming to an ERJ base near you also.
Quote: The XE system has 1120 line bidding pilots. 6 crews per a/c would mean approx 93 a/c could be staffed. Subtract 64 pilots for KA for classes thru end of 01/19 you're down to 88 a/c.

Oh yeah KA is coming back for round 3 in October. How many are leaving for CPP per month?

I also heard KA is coming to an ERJ base near you also.

I seriously doubt a significant number of ERJ folks would leave for KA. Atlanta folks I can understand...
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 
Page 9 of 14
Go to