Atlas / Southern

Subscribe
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98  138  188 
Page 88 of 326
Go to
Freight Volumes Dropping?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/freig...200052843.html
Have there been any impacts to the training classes in Miami with their recent lockdown order?
Quote: I cannot think of a single airline that rehires....after being told by someone they dont want to work there anymore.

My old airline, ASA, used to do it all the time fwiw
Quote: Thanks for a good laugh. So I’m guessing they took your pulse at the interview, neglected to tell you what you’d actually be doing? Hahaha I can imagine all the HR tripping over each other finally getting some action with resumes gushing in. Martha... oh lord look how many there are now, they’re coming in Martha we’re saved!

Its understandable why you’d go to a place during these times without knowing what you’re getting into but you might find a couple of thousand bucks on unemployment might be a better deal than being gone for most of the month at a place you don’t want to be.
Trans States refugee, we know how to be used and abused... LOL We were supposed to get a corporate presentation but ended up waiting 20 minutes in a conference call before it was cancelled due to technical difficulties.

Quote: Trips are 17 days, although there seem to be more split lines these days. Destinations are CVG, ICN, HKG, ANC, LAX, LEJ, BAH, JFK, ORD, MIA, with less frequent flights to EMA, MXP, and SHJ. Everything is DHL for now.
I appreciate the help. Can you expect to break guarantee these days or should I budget for 50/62 hours?
Quote: Trans States refugee, we know how to be used and abused... LOL We were supposed to get a corporate presentation but ended up waiting 20 minutes in a conference call before it was cancelled due to technical difficulties.

I appreciate the help. Can you expect to break guarantee these days or should I budget for 50/62 hours?
Personally I average around 85 hours; but as others have said this is aviation and plan for the most conservative number. Plan on training pay for 3 months as well.
Quote: I appreciate the help. Can you expect to break guarantee these days or should I budget for 50/62 hours?
Budgeting for guarantee is the best move no matter what airline you’re at. I would certainly recommend this practice at Atlas.

Sorry about how things turned out for you at Trans States. Best of luck.

-blink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Personally I average around 85 hours; but as others have said this is aviation and plan for the most conservative number. Plan on training pay for 3 months as well.
What airplane on you on? Agreed with what others said, I always plan for min guarantee at my current outfit and plan to do the same at 5Y. Anyone have insight as to how senior ONT is? Thanks for the much appreciated insight for those of us that coming over.
Quote: What airplane on you on? Agreed with what others said, I always plan for min guarantee at my current outfit and plan to do the same at 5Y. Anyone have insight as to how senior ONT is? Thanks for the much appreciated insight for those of us that coming over.

ONT is the junior 767 base for FO’s. Usually for Captains as well, though I believe our last group of 76 upgrades got awarded CVG.

Quote: ONT is the junior 767 base for FO’s. Usually for Captains as well, though I believe our last group of 76 upgrades got awarded CVG.

Thanks blink!
How Junior is MIA?
38  78  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  98  138  188 
Page 88 of 326
Go to