ExpressJet 2.0

Subscribe
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45  85  135 
Page 35 of 156
Go to
Expanding your regional feed looks good on paper. Look at the projectected hiring numbers for just Commutair, Air Whiskey, Go Jet and XJT. I will be very surprised if these regionals get these numbers filled. Hillarious to think United feed is looking to paoch pilots from each other. Its just a matter of time.
Quote: Expanding your regional feed looks good on paper. Look at the projectected hiring numbers for just Commutair, Air Whiskey, Go Jet and XJT. I will be very surprised if these regionals get these numbers filled. Hillarious to think United feed is looking to paoch pilots from each other. Its just a matter of time.
That’s only half of them. There are 8 UAL feeders all together, all claiming they are getting more flying.
Musical regionals
Quote: They’ve made mistakes with C5. That does not mean they don’t care. For that matter, they keep growing C5, do they not?

And read this...
https://www.mro-network.com/airlines...arrier-growing
Sooo fast forward it 6 months . . . Subodh Karnik is the CEO at XJT now . . . guess he didn't wanna stick around at C5 to see that Phase 1 growth? Funny that his picture in that article is exactly the same picture that's on XJT's Leadership Team webpage

Besides having to merge pilot lists, what would be the biggest obstacle to merging XJT and C5?
Figured I’d ask here to avoid a new thread - I just want to confirm that there is not an ATP style written during the interview. It wasn’t mentioned in the interview invite, and nobody has mentioned it on AviationInterviews.com. It’s been years since I took the ATP written, so I’d like to be prepared but also not waste money on SheppardAir if it’s not needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: Figured I’d ask here to avoid a new thread - I just want to confirm that there is not an ATP style written during the interview. It wasn’t mentioned in the interview invite, and nobody has mentioned it on AviationInterviews.com. It’s been years since I took the ATP written, so I’d like to be prepared but also not waste money on SheppardAir if it’s not needed.

There is no written test. I took my interview last October. It’s just a technical and HR. Right off the gouges.

Anyone have luck adding your Marriott rewards number to a training reservation at the Sheraton in Houston?
Quote: Anyone have luck adding your Marriott rewards number to a training reservation at the Sheraton in Houston?

When I went for an interview, they asked if you’d like to add your number to the reservation at check-in.
Just heard from an employees that XJT is starting classes each week- 4 per month- for April, May, and June due to the number of new hires. Anyone else get this info?
Quote: Just heard from an employees that XJT is starting classes each week- 4 per month- for April, May, and June due to the number of new hires. Anyone else get this info?
That was the rumor when I was at the training center last week.
Quote: Just heard from an employees that XJT is starting classes each week- 4 per month- for April, May, and June due to the number of new hires. Anyone else get this info?
The invitation to interview e-mail that I received last week stated four (4) class date starts for April (1, 8, 15, 22).
25  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  45  85  135 
Page 35 of 156
Go to