ATI hiring through 2019

Subscribe
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 84
Go to
Quote: Are we still talking ATI?....those are some hugh numbers if so...
Some one from ATI was questioning pay at Kalitta, which brought on this discussion.
As for 190 hours a month, yes that would still be hard to do each month. I know of people that have had 200 hour months, but can't see it being consistently done unless a check airman or in the training department.
While at K4 there were training 747 Capts making 300K or better, so with the new contract and with the growth tempo they are currently at...I would say highly plausible
Whats life like for someone a couple hours away from CVG? More days at home or not?
Been in the pool at ATI for 3 months. Any word (from someone on the inside at ATI) when classes might start?

Thanks in advance...
Quote: Been in the pool at ATI for 3 months. Any word (from someone on the inside at ATI) when classes might start?

Thanks in advance...
The official rumor is March classes.
Thanks, RH!
Quote: Thanks, RH!
Nothing like working for a company that demands you be the lowest paid in the industry! Enjoy those 17 day trips!
Quote: Nothing like working for a company that demands you be the lowest paid in the industry! Enjoy those 17 day trips!
ATI does not have 17 day trips.
ATI has 16 on, 12 off.
Company paid travel and hotel on day 1 and day 16 with “true” Home Basing.

Some DHL lines are 7 on 7 off. Again, company paid travel and hotel “in” on day 1 and “out” on day 7. If you happen to live in CVG, your line essentially turns into 5 days “on” and 9 days “off”.

And as far as “Company demands we be paid the lowest in the industry”......
that would not be ATI.
Where is the application window or link?
Quote: Where is the application window or link?
airtransport.cc
> careers
> job portal

I don’t believe the app window is open at the moment.

Hope this helps
6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  20  60 
Page 10 of 84
Go to