Hiring / training

Subscribe
59  109  149  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  169  209  259 
Page 159 of 451
Go to
Quote: And somewhere in middle America as well
^^^^^KCVG^^^^^
Quote: ^^^^^KCVG^^^^^
PHX and CVG seem like givens. Somewhere in Texas but no one city there is exploding or killing it for us it seems. RDU and ONT down the line front runners. If we are to actually double in size, there will need to be at least 5 more bases.
PHX.

Large population, and growing fast.
AA base. That's our go to plan if you hasn't noticed already (PHL, MIA)
Could easily be a mtx base (or already is?)
Cheaper than California
Good location to run redeyes out of going East (like Vegas)

Buy a house with a swimming pool, throw some solar panels on the roof for that AC bill and you're set!
Some of you guys are relentless. Any time we start to focus in on a city, all we see on here is "its the next base!". Look at CLE, RDU, AUS, and EWR. We go in, try it out for a while and then go from there. I haven't been to AUS for over a year, and last time I was in RDU, we were the only crew there.

That being said, we've been hammering PHX for a long time now. Even our reduced, only turns and 2 days flying has us through PHX.
Quote: Some of you guys are relentless. Any time we start to focus in on a city, all we see on here is "its the next base!". Look at CLE, RDU, AUS, and EWR. We go in, try it out for a while and then go from there. I haven't been to AUS for over a year, and last time I was in RDU, we were the only crew there.

That being said, we've been hammering PHX for a long time now. Even our reduced, only turns and 2 days flying has us through PHX.
PHX is the only other airport besides DEN with an actual Frontier-employee manned maintenance base, IIRC.
Quote: PHX is the only other airport besides DEN with an actual Frontier-employee manned maintenance base, IIRC.
I believe it’s because there were 5 or 6 frontier mechanics based at Goodyear airport when we still did the heavy maintenance there before moving it to TPA - ?
Quote: Your correct

*You’re

Filler
Rumor has it that there are 3 new bases coming this year

ATL
CVG
TPA
Quote: Rumor has it that there are 3 new bases coming this year

ATL
CVG
TPA
F9 has never announced 3 bases in one year or 2 for that matter ! Not this year ! Not ever !
Quote: Rumor has it that there are 3 new bases coming this year

ATL
CVG
TPA
*Buzzer* Incorrect. The correct answer was “What is PHX”
59  109  149  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  169  209  259 
Page 159 of 451
Go to