Hiring / training

Subscribe
122  172  212  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  232  272  322 
Page 222 of 451
Go to
Quote: Hey everyone, looking to talk to a current F9 pilot. I have quite a bit of questions about Frontier as I have gotten a interview invite. My background, former regional/current ACMI guy.
Feel free to send me a PM.

Or ask away here. There's a good number of guys on this forum who will be willing to answer questions, myself included
Quote: Feel free to send me a PM.

Or ask away here. There's a good number of guys on this forum who will be willing to answer questions, myself included
Absolutely do not listen to anything Areo1900 has to say.
Lol, he’s probably one of the few sane ones on here.
Quote: Absolutely do not listen to anything Areo1900 has to say.
No kidding! Why would anyone want to take advice from someone who enjoys their job and doesn’t find something to complain about and scream that the sky is falling every single day!?
If you look back over that last several years, you’ll find he’s one of the few on here trying to help applicants or new hires with useful information and positive outlook.
Omg. My wife created an account?! Hi honey! Did you feed the dog yet?

Guessit, just out of curiosity, what did I say that you found so troubling?
I for one appreciate and more often than not, agree with Aero1900. Aero’s posts are factual and his responses show emotional intelligence. I would think that by his comments that he is a good leader and probably a great guy to fly with.
Quote: I for one appreciate and more often than not, agree with Aero1900. Aero’s posts are factual and his responses show emotional intelligence. I would think that by his comments that he is a good leader and probably a great guy to fly with.
Add me to the list. I’ve always found aero to have some of the best and most accurate posts.
Quote: Hey everyone, looking to talk to a current F9 pilot. I have quite a bit of questions about Frontier as I have gotten a interview invite. My background, former regional/current ACMI guy.
You should stay put. IMHO
Does anyone know how big the class is that started today? In the town hall last week Shawn said their goal was 40 new hires.
122  172  212  218  219  220  221  222  223  224  225  226  232  272  322 
Page 222 of 451
Go to