Hiring / training

Subscribe
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376 
Page 276 of 451
Go to
Quote: I can’t believe people are still applying to this dumpster fire. United will hire you with less time! Delta is hiring with Mins. American will take you and you’ll upgrade sooner and be paid better.
As a regional CA with over 1k TPIC and 4K TT, college degree, and military vet, I can say I still haven’t heard from Delta or AA. UAL interviewed me but got the TBNT. Spirit wasn’t interested. But Frontier offered a job. Now if only my fingerprints would get cleared. Going on 6 weeks now.
My point is is that just cause mass hiring is going on doesn’t mean we all get picked up. Frontier seems like a good place to be long term or short term.
Quote: As a regional CA with over 1k TPIC and 4K TT, college degree, and military vet, I can say I still haven’t heard from Delta or AA. UAL interviewed me but got the TBNT. Spirit wasn’t interested. But Frontier offered a job. Now if only my fingerprints would get cleared. Going on 6 weeks now.
My point is is that just cause mass hiring is going on doesn’t mean we all get picked up. Frontier seems like a good place to be long term or short term.
Welcome aboard, glad to have you!!!!
Quote: Welcome aboard, glad to have you!!!!
Absolutely, I hope we get you squared away soon. Waiting for things like fingerprints is frustrating at a minimum.
A few questions:

- How long does it take to hear back after doing the personality and cognitive test?
- Are new hires getting DEN base out of training?
- What are the most junior bases?
Quote: A few questions:

- How long does it take to hear back after doing the personality and cognitive test?
Same questions but curious about ORD. TIA
Quote: Same questions but curious about ORD. TIA
You must be joking.
Quote: A few questions:

-I have no idea. If it were me I would be trying to ask recruiting by the end of week two without word.
-I made a handy dandy little chart under a new thread for you. Enjoy.
Quote: Same questions but curious about ORD. TIA
Lol. Good one
Quote: As a regional CA with over 1k TPIC and 4K TT, college degree, and military vet, I can say I still haven’t heard from Delta or AA. UAL interviewed me but got the TBNT. Spirit wasn’t interested. But Frontier offered a job. Now if only my fingerprints would get cleared. Going on 6 weeks now.
Welcome to Frontier. You’ll like it here.
Quote: Absolutely, I hope we get you squared away soon. Waiting for things like fingerprints is frustrating at a minimum.
Yeah it’s a bit unnerving to me. I interviewed on Mar 8th and still haven’t heard. The potential seniority implications are bothering me a bit.
176  226  266  272  273  274  275  276  277  278  279  280  286  326  376 
Page 276 of 451
Go to