Hiring / training

Subscribe
208  258  298  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  318  358  408 
Page 308 of 451
Go to
Quote: This isn’t divide and conquer. This is year one getting a pay raise to entice more people through the door. This is a GOOD THING for them and increases everyone else seniority. I’m not mad at the rookies cuz they make more now…

People. Keep in mind that the merger is off. There’s no JCBA that will circumvent the normal timeline for us renegotiating rates. ANY rate change outside of year one should not be expected.

If any of us have the expectation of anything other than status quo rates with whatever organic growth that can be mustered, you’re in for disappointment. The market will determine if/when mgt decides the attrition is too much and offers the union a seat to discuss.
We have a surplus.....
Quote: We have a surplus.....
That is a matter of perspective.

we have a surplus if we’re content with the meager profits we’ve posted so far.

if we were to generate more flights and sell more tickets than we have been, the we have a shortage.
Hi all, I'm stoked to be in the August class!

They mentioned 100 uninterrupted days for training during the interview... I was looking for a more comprehensive breakdown of the timeline for anyone who has recently, or is currently going through?

How long is systems, procedures, sims, etc and can I expect to be able to jump home a couple of days a week?
Quote: Hi all, I'm stoked to be in the August class!

They mentioned 100 uninterrupted days for training during the interview... I was looking for a more comprehensive breakdown of the timeline for anyone who has recently, or is currently going through?

How long is systems, procedures, sims, etc and can I expect to be able to jump home a couple of days a week?

3 weeks of indoc and systems followed by 6 FTD sessions and 10 sim seasons. I did get home for a couple days during a 3 day weekend.

My FTD was 3 on, 6 off, 3 on. Followed by 5 off, 5 on, 5 off, 5 on for sim. Really nice schedule but, ymmv. You will bid in class for FTD/Sim.
How is class seniority determined?
Quote: How is class seniority determined?
filler
Frontier Training Pay
I’m curious what Frontier Training pay is and what current junior bases are
Quote: I’m curious what Frontier Training pay is and what current junior bases are
$90x75
Tpa/atl/las/mco no particularly order
Quote: $90x75
Tpa/atl/las/mco no particularly order
TPA is tough to tell right now. According to the whatif today nobody is moving into a Tampa FO spot until you get to the captains.

But ya every base except Denver should be junior.
ATL is at least a 3-4 months... I was showing going there, but now im back to PHL.. I hope it changes in 48 hours because I am not trying to deal with finding crashpads for 2 different bases in 3 months.
208  258  298  304  305  306  307  308  309  310  311  312  318  358  408 
Page 308 of 451
Go to