Hiring / training

Subscribe
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151 
Page 51 of 451
Go to
Quote: They said they stopped interviewing, but still doing recruiting "meet the chiefs" events so the have a pool of applicants to call when management calls them and freaks out about how we need to hire 100 people tomorrow.
Wrong, interviews today at HQ.
Quote: They said they stopped interviewing, but still doing recruiting "meet the chiefs" events so the have a pool of applicants to call when management calls them and freaks out about how we need to hire 100 people tomorrow.
True
I read the same thing on APC...
Latest class all got Denver, except two to MCO, and one to ORD.
Did they run a small class for June?
Quote: Did they run a small class for June?
Yes - there are 3 in the June class.
Does anyone know if they're planning to continue sending out monthly emails to those in the pool, or is it just wait until we contact you again sometime this year?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Quote: Does anyone know if they're planning to continue sending out monthly emails to those in the pool, or is it just wait until we contact you again sometime this year?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Why would they send monthly emails? If the last contact you had said they would contact you when they knew more I don’t see the point in sending an email every month just to tell you they don’t know when your class will be.
4/9 CJOs today.

Last interviews for the summer.
I know it’s probably uncertain...but any idea where the next 120ish airplanes will be heading to basewise, OR, how they will be divided up between the bases?
Quote: 4/9 CJOs today.

Last interviews for the summer.
Does that even cover attrition??
41  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  61  101  151 
Page 51 of 451
Go to