Hiring / training

Subscribe
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96  136  186 
Page 86 of 451
Go to
Quote: RGS today... the pool is about dried up... if you’re in the pool, you should be in class very soon... new base announcement and a bunch of new destinations (actual new stations) announcement Dec 18 (was told the base is in the eastern time zone... who the hell knows).... supposedly they’re going to have 4 new bases next year... they think they’ll actually roll out 2 or 3... Thomas Cook a/c they’re still looking into... 4 is supposedly the possible number (again, who the hell knows).... the silver bullet still exists for a short while longer... the hiring process has gotten way more complicated and involved than when I dealt with it... they still want us to wear hats... they still want us to not start the apu... they still think we’re the best... blah blah blah
Haha! Thanks for the info. I heard on interview day that RDU was a possibility, but MIA keeps coming up too (both are Eastern Time zone). Guess we'll have to wait until the 18th.
Quote: I think the new base is going to be Miami.
I agree Miami.
Heading south out of Miami.
Quote: I agree Miami.
Heading south out of Miami.
That’s the new base from what I hear as well. That’s going to be pretty junior so we will see on the 18th!
I’d bet Miami... possible Caribbean/Central America if they’re going to go to new stations out of a new base.... it prob will end up being Calgary or Newark or something even more terrible... I’m just repeating what was said to us
Curious if anybody that has applied within the past 2-3 months has heard anything? The F9 recruiting page on FB said Invites to interview would be going out this week and its been nothing but crickets for me and a few other guys i know. Thanks
Quote: Curious if anybody that has applied within the past 2-3 months has heard anything? The F9 recruiting page on FB said Invites to interview would be going out this week and its been nothing but crickets for me and a few other guys i know. Thanks
One guy I recommended applied a couple weeks ago, and got the interview invite this week.
they know we're talking about them....
it's almost like someone in HQ is reading these threads.....
-memo in Comply (while we still have Comply... )
All internal recs will be through AirlineApps from January 1.
I've done it, its a pretty seamless process.
Good luck to all those hoping to join..
//PL
The next base will be Eastern time most of the year. I heard it’s going to be SJU.
My guess is we’ll find out in ..... May.
Quote: My guess is we’ll find out in ..... May.
Ok Eeyore.
36  76  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  96  136  186 
Page 86 of 451
Go to