United Aviate

Subscribe
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 21
Go to
Prep
I have heard from an extremely reliable source that UAL wants prep companies to go away.

They want to talk to the real you.

For better or worse. #Integrity.
Quote: Pick your date and then work with your CP for time off. That’s what I did and had no issues.
Thanks for the advice. Didn’t even think of that
Quote: I have heard from an extremely reliable source that UAL wants prep companies to go away.

I could see that.
Quote: I have heard from an extremely reliable source that UAL wants prep companies to go away.

I don’t think that is good advice.
Good prep companies don’t tell who to be, they help you communicate who you are. A prep company helps you tell the HR people who you are. You may have a fantastic life story, but if it takes you 5 minutes to tell it you’ve probably lost the interview.
Quote: I don’t think that is good advice.
Good prep companies don’t tell who to be, they help you communicate who you are. A prep company helps you tell the HR people who you are. You may have a fantastic life story, but if it takes you 5 minutes to tell it you’ve probably lost the interview.
They told me I have 5 minutes. Prep companies tell people 2-3 minutes.
Quote: They told me I have 5 minutes. Prep companies tell people 2-3 minutes.
Five minutes is the maximum. That’s when they cut you off. Not necessarily a goal.
I don’t think prep is really necessary if you truly practice at home and get your hands on a list of TMAAT questions.
Quote: I don’t think prep is really necessary if you truly practice at home and get your hands on a list of TMAAT questions.
I strongly disagree. Good feedback is invaluable when practicing those questions.
Quote: I don’t think prep is really necessary if you truly practice at home and get your hands on a list of TMAAT questions.
Others have said the same thing. They thought that their stories were great. They thought that their application and logbooks were error free. Turns out that the people in the interview saw things differently and then we read about how this or that program is a scam when someone gets turned down. It doesn’t matter if you are interviewing at United, Delta, American........ you are trying to land a job that will pay millions of dollars over your career. You will most likely only get one shot at that company. I think that one would have to be nuts to decide that a second opinion wasn’t worth a few hundred bucks.

Yep, they always say that but guess which people get the call backs and guess which get the TBNT letter? You’re just going to get outperformed by those who do use one.
3  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17 
Page 13 of 21
Go to