Senior Leadership: Outsourcing is Cheaper

Subscribe
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 20
Go to
Quote: INteresting chart. What's your point?
We don’t make as much as our peers on those aircraft.
Quote: I didn’t write WB, I wrote premium WB

Top pay United
74 777-200
20 777-300 (2 more to be delivered 2020)
47 787s (17 more to be delivered 2020)
16 764s
12 year Captain pay $354, FO pay $244
Total 157 aircraft
Quote: This chart has less to do with aircraft orders and more to do with the 767-400 and 330 not being paybanded like United and American.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

It must be paybanded then
Quote: Very interesting that he said what we all already knew. That’s some great negotiations ammo.

In other good news, it appears as though Gumm’s tenure may be sunsetting. The problem going forward will be undoing the potentially long term damage done by tapping the brakes on hiring and staffing this year.

That’s Captain Gumm to you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: That’s Captain Gumm to you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought he wanted a more familiar re pore. Rappin' with Ryan etc.
Quote: We don’t make as much as our peers on those aircraft.
Last I checked, $330 > $328
Quote: Last I checked, $330 > $328
The banded aircraft. 767-400, 787, 330-9 our rates are lower, and they have more, so more makes more. And I thought you were Mr. banding...
Quote: The banded aircraft. 767-400, 787, 330-9 our rates are lower, and they have more, so more makes more. And I thought you were Mr. banding...
Nope. I am for a more rational pay scale. Longevity/seat We will always make less in a career than either UAL or AAL even with banding. It's just math.
Quote: Nope. I am for a more rational pay scale. Longevity/seat We will always make less in a career than either UAL or AAL even with banding. It's just math.
Because they have more higher paying aircraft. I thought our PS made up for that? (some claim) And that's a great reason to give it up, right?

So by the math, I will make less, why would I give up anything else? (thread crossover)
Quote: Because they have more higher paying aircraft. I thought our PS made up for that? (some claim) And that's a great reason to give it up, right?

So by the math, I will make less, why would I give up anything else? (thread crossover)
Yet we continually talk/negotiate payrates based on aircraft size. Again... Laughable..... And PS is a bonus. It is not additional pay to make up for anything.

So... since you are hell bent to turn this thread into that one, I'll ask you here too. Do you realistically think we can/will sign a contract with zero on the company's side of the ledger?
5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  19 
Page 9 of 20
Go to