Numbers

Subscribe
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to
Quote: With all the smack Al talks about Boeing, there is no way I would have imagined he or she actually bid to fly one. Haha
The city he lives in doesn’t offer the Airbus...beats commuting.
Quote: Guys and gals, in the end Al Czervik does have a point in that apparently stuff is being done differently by crews. Which would indeed represent a lack of consistent SOPs. What I thought he was saying in the beginning, was that those items weren’t adequately described in the manuals and checklists, and that’s what the lack of SOPs he was talking about. My bad.

Al, thank you for keeping it professional while I went overboard.

Let’s hope these issues get addressed in the near future... standardization is safety.

Whoa now...arguing on internet message boards should never end up with shaking hands and admitting fault.

In all seriousness, it’s refreshing to see a discussion stay fairly professional and end professionally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote: The 737 is just like chubby girls and scooters... your buddies make fun of you when they catch you riding one.
My friggin wife talks smack to me about flying this little dinky plane now
Quote: Armyguy, if that really is the case then Al Czervik is absolutely correct.
But I do not run my flight deck that way, at all -?
Do you mean cockpit? :-)
Quote: Not everything is as black and white as you think it’s is. The sooner you realize this the better off you’ll be, believe me. And the reason I’m concerned is because it effects the industry as a whole. Step out of your bubble and see beyond your line of sight for once.
Thanks for the condescending non answer. Can you actually answer my question? Or are you just someone who stirs a pot.

I am in no bubble. I’ve been IN this industry as an airline pilot since 1991, and have been a student of it since the 1970’s.. You, however, probably are in a bubble. So, answer my question or you’ll forever be considered a troll or a dumbass.

prove me wrong.
Quote: Thanks for the condescending non answer. Can you actually answer my question? Or are you just someone who stirs a pot.

I am in no bubble. I’ve been IN this industry as an airline pilot since 1991, and have been a student of it since the 1970’s.. You, however, probably are in a bubble. So, answer my question or you’ll forever be considered a troll or a dumbass.

prove me wrong.
This thread died 10 days ago, yet you post now and call me a lot stirrer? Take a look in the mirror pal.
4  5  6  7  8 
Page 8 of 8
Go to