Envoy 2020

Subscribe
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49 
Page 39 of 85
Go to
Quote: You will find a memo explaining your role as an essential worker on my.envoyair, as discussed in company emails.
Im talking about a government document.

assuming “critical infrastructure functions” = “essential worker”
Quote: Im talking about a government document.
Just like in college, etc., Google is your friend. Look at the following page under “Transportation and Logistics.”

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/gui...ture-workforce
Quote: Just like in college, etc., Google is your friend. Look at the following page under “Transportation and Logistics.”

https://www.cisa.gov/publication/gui...ture-workforce
hahaha college. Wouldnt know.

Thanks bud.
Anyone know a way to see the current month bid packet or even previous months? With all of these cancelations we need to stay on top of pay and unfortunately quickbid only lists the next month packet, unless I am missing something.
Quote: Anyone know a way to see the current month bid packet or even previous months? With all of these cancelations we need to stay on top of pay and unfortunately quickbid only lists the next month packet, unless I am missing something.
The ALPA MEC website has them archived several years back.

-Keep the dirty side down
Quote: The ALPA MEC website has them archived several years back.

-Keep the dirty side down
Thank you much.
And the good news keeps coming. Can we get a pause from all the hell lol. New York and Chicago are looking at huge line reductions for May.
Looks like I’m moving my vacation later because I’ll be sitting at home getting Reserve guarantee doing absolutely nothing.
So how does Envoy come out of this COVID-19 crisis? Obviously our fate is tied to AAG (which, unfortunately, is not a good place to be). Do the wholly-owneds merge? Does AA relax scope and we get hosed with flying bigger jets (i.e. less mainline flying)? Does our flow get torn up in a bankruptcy? Do we get absorbed at mainline? Does Carole Baskin douse us in sardine oil and feed us to the tigers?
Quote: So how does Envoy come out of this COVID-19 crisis? Obviously our fate is tied to AAG (which, unfortunately, is not a good place to be). Do the wholly-owneds merge? Does AA relax scope and we get hosed with flying bigger jets (i.e. less mainline flying)? Does our flow get torn up in a bankruptcy? Do we get absorbed at mainline? Does Carole Baskin douse us in sardine oil and feed us to the tigers?
Probably the latter.

Crystal ball still hazy. Ask again later.
29  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  49 
Page 39 of 85
Go to